Would Tebow be a better back up QB than EJ?

Tipster19

After that Jacksonville game I can't defend or pull for EJ anymore. Tebow was under Rex before, I didn't think that he even got a chance over there. I'd rather have Tebow than EJ at this point and would be wanting the Bills to draft a QB that they could develope over the next couple/few years.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that Jacksonville game I can't defend or pull for EJ anymore. Tebow was under Rex before, I didn't think that he even got a chance over there. I'd rather have Tebow than EJ at this point and would be wanting the Bills to draft a QB that they could develope over the next couple/few years.

I think for an injury in the middle of a game, yes he would be the better choice. His game is different enough that it would throw the defense off enough to be useful.

As a starter in place of an injured TT for a couple of games at a time, no. He just doesn't have enough talent as a passer to make himself a useful option.

That said, I really hope this team is able to find a competent veteran backup for next year. Neither EJ nor Tebow is the answer here.

You have to be kidding. Thought there was a ban on Tebow threads.