Rob Ryan joining Bills staff

FluffHead

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not happy about this at all.

That said, since I am an optimistic person, here is the glass half full viewpoint. If it doesn't work, the Bills will be either similar or worse on defense than last year and chances are Rex is fired and gone even sooner. If it does work or doesn't hurt and the Bills defense is substantially better I'm happy to be wrong.

I didn't think you'd want people to know you were first loser. My bad.

This is a clear miscarriage of justice!

I'm not happy about this at all.

That said, since I am an optimistic person, here is the glass half full viewpoint. If it doesn't work, the Bills will be either similar or worse on defense than last year and chances are Rex is fired and gone even sooner. If it does work or doesn't hurt and the Bills defense is substantially better I'm happy to be wrong.

More of that Rex Ryan magic!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Due to public outcry this poor attempt at winning will be merged with the first (winning) thread.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Due to public outcry this poor attempt at winning will be merged with the first (winning) thread.

You can beat City Hall!

I'd really like to know who other than Rex thought this was a good idea. Terry? Kim? Whaley? Russ? Someone else had to sign off on this!

Because honestly I see zero upside with this and only tension between the rest of the defensive coaching staff and the two Ryans. Please prove me wrong, Rex.

0110-whaley-extension.jpg