SURVEY: from an ex-Buffalonian, Bills Fan 4ever

Marty McFly

Im new to this board/community, been reading Buffalo Rumblings for years but never joined the fan sites until I stumbled on TBD, which I now check religiously on the throne even when I dont comment
This is a post about BREAKING TABLES AND THE BUFFALO BILLS!!
When I 1st migrated to the USA from my home country in 1989 I learned English not in ESL but by watching TV mostly Bills games. Football became my favorite sport and living in Buffalo I was instantly a Bills fan. I moved away in 98 while still in elementary school. In Jersey my new friends were football and WWF fanatics. I was always laughed at for being a Bills fan but I had no !@#$s to give bc BIlls was/is my team. Are there a lot of Pro-Wrestling indie companies or Fans in Buffalo? I havent been back since I moved, and the only logical reason I can think of as to why we are putting people through more tables than the ECW glory days, is because Buffalo is a big pro wrestling city? Also what genre of music do most people in Buffalo listen to? TBD is awesome thanks for existing! All my friends are either Giants or Jets fans so its cool to talk to fellow Bills heads. Still remember eating Duffs wings weekly and getting a pizza from Tops supermarket like it was yesterday! Also Pat LaFontaine and Mogilny era Sabres Fan.

Edited by Marty McFly

wow you guys are !@#$s. cuda just said "stupid post" or " get off the board" or "dont post here again" or you know answered the simple question if buffalo being a wrestling fan town is why fans get put thru tables at the games. ****.

most listen to alt rock or now none as the oldies hope this helps :thumbsup:

MMF=EII

Marty--I don't live in WNY any longer but I think that the main reason someone got put thru a table was alcohol.

Alcohol? Huh you may be right. I never thought of that.

I just chalked it up to poor table manners. :D

Edited by Chef Jim

most listen to alt rock or now none as the oldies hope this helps :thumbsup:

thanks brah it does im 25 but 70s- early 2000s music was much better then the bull **** out now. im a rap head (2pac, Big Pun, Biggie, Nas, Jay Z, DMX, Redman, Eminem, Wu Tang,Tribe Called Quest, MF DOOM,Etc.) DMX, etc but im still into bands like AC/DC, Metallica, Rage against the machine, Nirvana, Tool. Foreigner, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, Rolling Stones, Led Zep, RHCP, Sublime, The Off Spring, Green Day, Lynard Skynard, Grand Funk Railroad, etc..

You...uhhh...might be an idiot? I'm not sure...

Im def an idiot. ive been a Bills fan since i moved to America in 88'. LOL

What we talking bout

I was saying drunk fans putting people through tables is probably cuz theyres a lot of wrestling fans in buffalo cuz thats where putting people thru tables started from.

Fact: There is a strong, positive correlation between being a WWF fan and being slammed through a table. The statistical anomaly also exists with metal chairs being broken over one's back. I've done the research.

You nailed the point of the post. drunk bills fans have to be WWF fans to be putting people through tables. I shudnt have said survey in the subject but meh!

MMF=EII

Marty--I don't live in WNY any longer but I think that the main reason someone got put thru a table was alcohol.

yes and the fact theres a lot of pro wrestling fans in WNY or at least Bills fans. including Marty Mc Fly.

Interesting stuff. The cryptic bf4e shoutout is odd.

I think they listen to Adele, Bieber and Drake just like the rest of the world is forced to

that comment makes me wanna vomit because its true...brain washed radio listeners....the BF4E part was lettin yall know im not a deadspin troll.

I just read a brilliant peer reviewed, scientific report (on Bleacher Report) outlining the "most devoted WWE cities in the USA," and Buffalo was not one of them. I will not post a link because I'm sure the literature in question would be above the comprehension level of the average TSW member. I will mention, however, that other NFL cities such as Pittsburgh, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and New York City made the top 12 list.

This evidence clearly refutes the hypothesis of the OP.