P. Manning - Pure Class

Gugny

That's because Peyton did not take it.

His WIFE had the prescription. BTW there are some serious medical conditions for which HGH is prescribed, none of which are anybody's business.

He shouldn't be suspended for it like some claim. There is no way to prove it was his. I don't ever like seeing someone suffer the consequences for any wrong doing without 100% proof. None of us will ever really know. Using you're theory does give Manning the perfect alibi though. That's exactly how he could send it to his own home and get away with it. If it was his wife's why is it being delivered in the mail? Wouldn't she have recieved treatment at a doctor? Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whelp by the responses to this thread we can assume that's the case for many. (cept Rico, he's hated the guy for well over a decade)

Absolutely. Rico gets a full pass; his credentials as a Manning hater are on par with The Senator's support for Mike Leach.

Peyton said that his wife did have the prescription.

Al Jazeera has said they made no claim that Peyton took his wife's prescribed medical treatment. So many just want to assume that he did for some reason.

The way I look at it, the media is dragging the wife of an NFL player into the spotlight for taking a legally prescribed medical treatment that is nobody's business, no matter what the reason was.

He shouldn't be suspended for it like some claim. There is no way to prove it was his. I don't ever like seeing someone suffer the consequences for any wrong doing without 100% proof. None of us will ever really know. Using you're theory does give Manning the perfect alibi though. That's exactly how he could send it to his own home and get away with it. If it was his wife's why is it being delivered in the mail? Wouldn't she have recieved treatment at a doctor?

According to Peyton, she DID receive treatment with a doctor and she was prescribed medicine as part of her treatment. He also went on to essentially say that his wife's medical records are nobody's freaking business, which is 100% true.

Hasn't anyone here ever had a prescribed medicine that you take at home? Or do/did you go to your doctor's office every day for your pills?

Edited by TheFunPolice

I refuse to accept the premise that because someone's spouse is prescribed a medicine that MUST mean (or "could mean") that they also take the drug.

No. Prove he took his wife's medicine or shut up about him being a "cheater."

Or else anybody who lives in a house with someone who takes prescribed medicine should be considered a druggie who takes other people's prescription medicines. Allegedly.

I refuse to accept the premise that because someone's spouse is prescribed a medicine that MUST mean (or "could mean") that they also take the drug.

Or else anybody who lives in a house with someone who takes prescribed medicine should be considered a druggie who takes other people's prescription medicines. Allegedly.

So he goes to this Guyer Clinic to receive "holistic treaments" after his neck surgeries...and his wife then receives HGH from this same clinic? And the drugs are sent to multiple addresses in the country?

Nothing suspicious there.

Again, who cares? HGH seems like a perfectly acceptable remedy for someone suffering withering and atrophy in a muscle, which absolutely happened to Manning (in the big Washington Post story on the topic). If it helped him recover, why should it matter?

Everything is suspicious when you want to see a reason for suspicion.

NFL players usually have more than one home. So it stands to reason that any medicine they receive would be shipped to "multiple addresses all over the US."

Over the course of 12 months most NFL families shift back and forth a few times from what they consider their actual home to the city where the player works.

It would be very smart for peyton to have his wife get the drugs cause she can't testify against him if the feds do start looking into it. they can compel friends to testify but not the spouse.

Al Jezeera makes no claim that Peyton took his wife's legally prescribed medicine. All they claim is that his wife received a prescribed medicine at her home.

Of course they want people to connect the dots.

All of this law enforcement investigation and testifying in court talk is cute, but absent some EVIDENCE that Peyton Manning actually took his wife's legally prescribed medication there is no case to pursue.

Otherwise, any spouse whose husband/wife takes prescribed medication would have to defend him/herself in a court of law based on the ASSUMPTION that they are popping their spouse's pills.

The way I look at it, the media is dragging the wife of an NFL player into the spotlight for taking a legally prescribed medical treatment that is nobody's business, no matter what the reason was.

...He also went on to essentially say that his wife's medical records are nobody's freaking business, which is 100% true.

There are very few diagnoses where Somatropin can be prescribed and I seriously doubt Manning's wife has any of them. One simple way to see is when the "prescribing" began. All the FDA approved indications manifest in childhood. In fact, there's even fewer diagnoses where HGH should be taken into adulthood.

There are very few diagnoses where Somatropin can be prescribed and I seriously doubt Manning's wife has any of them. One simple way to see is when the "prescribing" began. All the FDA approved indications manifest in childhood. In fact, there's even fewer diagnoses where HGH should be taken into adulthood.

So Manning's wife should be forced to have her medical records made public because her husband plays football? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Everything is suspicious when you want to see a reason for suspicion.

NFL players usually have more than one home. So it stands to reason that any medicine they receive would be shipped to "multiple addresses all over the US."

Over the course of 12 months most NFL families shift back and forth a few times from what they consider their actual home to the city where the player works.

I'm not sure what it takes to make you suspicious in this case. But you can check out the place where the HGH was being sent from. I'm willing to bet that this guy is not her regular doctor.....

http://www.theguyerinstitute.com/index.php/about-the-guyer-institute

So Manning's wife should be forced to have her medical records made public because her husband plays football? Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Who said that? No one is forcing her, but her silence is deafening considering her husband's legacy is on the line. That would be a lot easier than hiring Ari Fleischer.

I think all people are saying is "where there's smoke, there's fire". It doesn't take a medical degree (which I have btw) to know something fishy is going on.

I'm not sure what it takes to make you suspicious in this case. But you can check out the place where the HGH was being sent from. I'm willing to bet that this guy is not her regular doctor.....

http://www.theguyerinstitute.com/index.php/about-the-guyer-institute

That place says "quack" all over it. I bet the HGH is stocked right next to the "IV Mineral Therapy". Edited by Saint Doug

But he cheated. HGH shipped to his house at the same time he is recovering from an injury? Sounds worse that deflated footballs to me.

I hope you never get jury duty. Married? Ever had anything like that shipped to you? My wife has. You know about their fertility stuff, right? He may be guilty, but nothing yet - including the "source" who later recanted - proves anything.