The Jets are Out and the Patriots Lost! Great Day!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this NFL day get any better?

EDIT: Yes. Yes, it could. It could end with Peyton Manning coming off the bench to knock the Pats out of the first seed. I'm not even a Peyton fan, but something about seeing the old man have one final moment is pretty cool to see. George Blanda 2.0.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

EDIT: Yes. Yes, it could. It could end with Peyton Manning coming off the bench to knock the Pats out of the first seed. I'm not even a Peyton fan, but something about seeing the old man have one final moment is pretty cool to see. George Blanda 2.0.

i am glued to that game. Only thing is won't be credited with the win and he needs one more for the record!

Mmmm.

I could not have imagined this day going any better.

Brady got the crap beaten out of him today

They were playing for #1 seed

Word is Brady sprained his ankle.

It's a great day, Bills fans. The lowly Pfish squish the Pats and sprain Brady's ankle, the Broncos take over the #1 seed, and we beat the Jets.

Well, OK, it would be a great day - if we were the ones with the 10-5 record who were going to the playoffs with a win

Word is Brady sprained his ankle.

It's a great day, Bills fans. The lowly Pfish squish the Pats and sprain Brady's ankle, the Broncos take over the #1 seed, and we beat the Jets.

Well, OK, it would be a great day - if we were the ones with the 10-5 record who were going to the playoffs with a win

The Patriots won at least 10 games for the 13th straight season but they limped into the playoffs -- both figuratively and literally.