Manish Mehta: Fitz Belongs in the MVP Conversation

26CornerBlitz

Mediocre for 11 games and then hot for 5 does not = MVP. I guess this is the type of reporting you get when you outsource your coverge of the team.

Are you really highlighting in a negative way the fact that Mehta--a longtime NY reporter--is Indian-American? If so--and I can't help but think that it is--that's really weak.

Edited by dave mcbride

@MMehtaNYDN

Column: Ryan Fitzpatrick belongs in NFL MVP conversation. Top 3 right now... ahead of Brady http://nydn.us/1YOsB6S

I'm happy for Fitz, but "the improbable engine of a team that nobody, including the reigning Super Bowl champions, wants to face in January?"

Seriously, Manish? Nobody wants to face the Jets? Isn't that kind of an improbable statement? Well, now, wait a minute, that might be true.

First you have the Dalton-less Bengals led by AJ McCarron. I guess maybe I'd prefer them to the Jets?

Then you have the Weedon-led Texans or the ?? led Colts. One of them preferred to Jets, check.

Next up, either the Osweiler-led Broncos or the Chiefs. That defense on the Broncos, man....but Osweiler?

Mehta may actually be correct in that improbable statement.

Are you really highlighting in a negative way the fact that Mehta--a longtime NY reporter--is Indian-American? If so--and I can't help but think that it is--that's really weak.

A Joke.... Remember what a joke was back in the good old days. I did it as a test to find when the first Aggressive Liberal Politically correct police ISIS enabling !@#$ will respond... Ding Ding Ding . You Win!!!

Edited by Boolay

A Joke.... Remember what a joke was back in the good old days. I did it as a test to find when the first Aggressive Liberal Politically correct police ISIS enabling !@#$ will respond... Ding Ding Ding . You Win!!!

I think it is more that your joke wasn't funny at all because it made no sense.

Right. People are PC because they don't find your racist joke hilarious. You are the only true American on this board!!!