Grimes' Wife "Tannehill Stinks"; Signs with TB after MIA

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CXR6xp6U0AA9P93.png

:lol:

Ah, yes, Miko Grimes, the two words which brought enlightenment to a very classy former NFL player's wife puzzled about where the "trashy sports wife" stereotype comes from.

In another of those tweets, she opined that several sports writers critical of her husband's play (amoung others) should "f**k themselves with Michael Johnson's d**k"

brent grimes is a good player, but if I am an NFL GM, I trade this guy just to get rid of his wife

Please, Rex, please, don't ask for this guy

Ah, yes, Miko Grimes, the two words which brought enlightenment to a very classy former NFL player's wife puzzled about where the "trashy sports wife" stereotype comes from.

In another of those tweets, she opined that several sports writers critical of her husband's play (amoung others) should "f**k themselves with Michael Johnson's d**k"

It'll be the Jerk Whisperer's Greatest Project! Not just the player, but the player + his wife! How can he resist?

EDIT: have you even bothered to look at her feet? Rex would need 1 terabyte memory card for Miko.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

They don't need Grimes.

She's the ultimate awful sports wife. She talks about disrespect but fires off insults to anyone who dares question him. It's not like people tweet her with the abuse, she goes looking for it.

If she really knows football, she should know that her husband has been absolutely abject this year and is a FAR bigger issue than Tannehill is.

The funniest part of this is that she's the reason he signed in Miami. I know that Cleveland offered him more to go there, which was a big deal at the time because he was coming off of a nasty injury. He had other options too. He took less to go to Miami because that's where she wanted to live. Now she's saying that she always knew that Tanny sucked. So she apparently cared more about living in Miami than she did about her husband making more money in Cleveland or him going to a more successful team elsewhere.

She's a crazy trainwreck, but I'm sure Brent would contend that she has at least one redeeming cake-related quality.