So who are you cheering for in the playoffs?

Bronc24

Vikings and Panthers

-kid I went to high school with was killed a year or two after we graduated when his car his a mailbox and it took his head off. he was a vikes fan. he'd have loved to see them win.

Jets

fitzbearded

Well...if he was a Viking fan, he probably wasn't using it anyway...

If the Jets make the playoffs, I'm rooting for Fitz and Gailey. That being said, I'm rooting against them next week. I know that doesn't make much sense, but I'm a Bills fan, so that is kind of my thing.

I'm rooting for Arizona in the NFC. I would love to see Palmer and Fitzgerald get a ring.

Definitely the Jets, only because of Fitz and Gailey. Fitz is, behind Fred, my favorite Bill AS A PERSON ever, and Gailey, though he wasn't perfect, was a classy guy and I really respect him and how he held the helm as Buddy and Whaley brought this team back from being completely talentless. His short comments to the media after he was let go are all of the proof you need of that. I wish we had his offense with our Schwartz defense, with this current team. Gailey would be in heaven with this talent. He had garbage on offense when he was here. Donald Jones? David Nelson? Stevie Johnson as a #1 WR??

This is about respecting someone as a person, and I really respect Fitz and Gailey, and want to see them win, because they deserve it. If the Bills can't get in, give the Jets a good fight in week 17, and win or lose, tip your cap to them and wish them luck in January, if they can make it.

Seems like my choices - AZ and the Jets - are the most popular choices. I think people just pull for Arians and Fitzy. These are also the teams right now that seem to be enjoying the ride the most. It's contagious ...

Like Fitzy, can't pull for the jests, just can't.