Report: Peyton Manning linked to HGH, doping ring

YoloinOhio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is technically not news AT ALL that much of the league is using HGH.

I don't want to see an NFL without HGH.......IMO it's likely the glue holding many of these guys together.

I suggested at the end of last season that Eric Wood find himself a good HGH supply when he was on vacation in Mexico.......and to be honest, I think he did.

And I think he hooked up his buddy Fitz in the process. Fitz is like a different human being this season. He's still not great but he is clearly physically stronger than he's ever been after seemingly being maxed out and in a rut in the Buffalo/TN/Houston years.

Anyway......these stories are no good for NFL fans.

If it forces them to test for HGH.....IMO it could really lower the availability of players and quality of play.

if we could go back to the size/strength/durability of the guys who played 20-25 years ago, i think it would be a better game. maybe i say that because we were awesome then. like all pro sports, NFL players are outgrowing the game.

But yes these guys are all doping. So sucks if manning gets busted and, say, Brady doesn't.

if sports like cycling and track & field (who actually test for everything that is known to help) can't keep the dopers out, there is no way football can/is/would. There is way more money to be made...and tooooooo easy to get away with.

the NFL can actually afford to build a machine capable of catching people, but can you imagine if they had random out of season testing.... and seriously went looking to bust guys?

You'd need a whole new section of the paper to document all the court proceedings.

Just like with concussions, the NFL does not want to know, and I'm expecting this to go away quickly.

When you start talking PEDs with the typical fan, their eyes glaze over, so this won't take long.

Maybe you have never watched Al Jazeera's news network but it is excellent. It is on par with the BBC and far exceeds any of the major news networks or CNN in terms of the quality of its news coverage (you won't get fluff "lifestyle" stories ala Good Morning America). It is a straight up news network and has nothing to do with promoting Islam or any other ideology. If you want to be spoonfed news analysis with a political bent, watch something like the Fox News network. If you want objective world and American news coverage you should watch something like Al Jazeera or the BBC or PBS News Hour (although News Hour is not a 24 hour program).

Without question Al Jazeera's news is by far the best source of un biased world news and now in the USA even.

Disagree? watch it. Then watch a netwotk news show for the latest Kardashian story's. or other insignificant human

Interest story's instead of "news".

They have never preached Islam ever. there is a reason a certain dead prick used to drop off his

Al Qaeda tapes at their front door. They were trusted to dissemanate the news without changing it.

There are ZERO USA outlets that can claim that.

Without question Al Jazeera's news is by far the best source of un biased world news and now in the USA even.

Disagree? watch it. Then watch a netwotk news show for the latest Kardashian story's. or other insignificant human

Interest story's instead of "news".

They have never preached Islam ever. there is a reason a certain dead prick used to drop off his

Al Qaeda tapes at their front door. They were trusted to dissemanate the news without changing it.

There are ZERO USA outlets that can claim that.

Don't waste your time...you will never EVER get through.

I'm of the opinion that HGH and other 'performance enhancement' combine with the gym rat mentality as the cause of all the ligament and torn muscle sort of injuries in modern football... these guys are putting way too much stress on parts of their body that can't deal with the extra forces. So, I'm not at all a fan of HGH or other stuff being legalized for the NFL.

@RapSheet

Peyton Manning retained the services of former WH Press secretary Ari Fleischer, who now does crisis management. I spoke to him last night

Peyton Manning spokesman Ari Fleischer told me Manning has never used HGH, never failed any league drug tests & this won't affect his status

Manning spokesman did say Peyton's wife was a patient at this anti-aging clinic in question. She had a prescription, wouldn't say for what

It is technically not news AT ALL that much of the league is using HGH.

I don't want to see an NFL without HGH.......IMO it's likely the glue holding many of these guys together.

I suggested at the end of last season that Eric Wood find himself a good HGH supply when he was on vacation in Mexico.......and to be honest, I think he did.

And I think he hooked up his buddy Fitz in the process. Fitz is like a different human being this season. He's still not great but he is clearly physically stronger than he's ever been after seemingly being maxed out and in a rut in the Buffalo/TN/Houston years.

Anyway......these stories are no good for NFL fans.

If it forces them to test for HGH.....IMO it could really lower the availability of players and quality of play.

I agree with everything you say. This is a sport that probably NEEDS HGH given its ability to heal muscle tears. Edited by dave mcbride

Maybe you have never watched Al Jazeera's news network but it is excellent. It is on par with the BBC and far exceeds any of the major news networks or CNN in terms of the quality of its news coverage (you won't get fluff "lifestyle" stories ala Good Morning America). It is a straight up news network and has nothing to do with promoting Islam or any other ideology. If you want to be spoonfed news analysis with a political bent, watch something like the Fox News network. If you want objective world and American news coverage you should watch something like Al Jazeera or the BBC or PBS News Hour (although News Hour is not a 24 hour program).

All the networks you mention: the Beeb, AJ, CNN, Fox, PBS, they all have biases. I don't trust any of them. So I get my news from sources left and right, then make up my mind.

The Beeb was once the Gold Standard for objective reporting, sadly they've slipped significantly in that regard.

The average middle aged or older guy my age, can get hgh script thru some anti-aging clinic for about $5000 a month. I am still waiting for the hammer to drop on Brady. No way he plays at thismhigh a level just from special work outs and massages. Give me a break!

@RapSheet

Peyton Manning retained the services of former WH Press secretary Ari Fleischer, who now does crisis management. I spoke to him last night

Peyton Manning spokesman Ari Fleischer told me Manning has never used HGH, never failed any league drug tests & this won't affect his status

Manning spokesman did say Peyton's wife was a patient at this anti-aging clinic in question. She had a prescription, wouldn't say for what

:lol:

Better hope that Ari is as good as whoever Archie hired to bury the sexual harassment incident at Tennessee.