Report: Peyton Manning linked to HGH, doping ring

YoloinOhio

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw a lengthy interview with Peyton on ESPN's pre-game show. He was disgusted and vehemently denied the allegations, and until I see more proof other than an Al Jazeera story, I think I'll believe Peyton Manning.

Seriously though, Al Jazeera!? Next I guess we'll be quoting up stories in here from the Daily Kos or Media Matters. LOL

IMHO, it is in PM's and Ari Fleischer's best interests to keep their traps shut, hire a lawyer and see how it plays out.

For a while maybe. But then the new stock of players would come in and result in a new (arguably lower) norm. At least there will be an assurance that everyone is on the same level playing field. The notion that some players are better at getting away with HGH is contrary to the notion of fair play.

Also, allowing 'some' peds runs the risk of not knowing where to draw the line. As you have mentioned earlier, the Seahawks SB players were likely using such enhancers on a widespread basis. If true, it is truly disturbing. How is this much different from the antics of the Pats* with them taping opposing team practices ?

Admittedly, from an ethical standpoint it probably isn't different.

But I view HGH as a way to keep the players on the field.

Aderral is a way to make players appear faster and more instinctive on gameday.

I'm unimpressed with their accuracy.

Impressed by the media? Please. Each source pushes their agenda and must be watched with a grain of salt.

I personally don't believe a thing, however, jazerra is the most accurate and non-biased of the bunch.

They are respected through-out the world.

Imo

Without hgh, teams would be fielding entirely new teams by week 8.

Yeah I think HGH is much more prevalent than people realize.

Back in the day I used to take a product called androstenoine........it was an over the counter protein shake item in the 90's but now a banned substance in pro sports.......and while it packed on the muscle fast I didn't think it made me more athletic.

The biggest advantage was that muscle injuries that I felt would have taken weeks to heal would be healed literally overnight.