Another Christmas alone....

outsidethebox

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westie, just did hold my wife tight. I just came up to bed as she watches finishing touches of Its a Wonderul Life with her Mom and Aunt.

Why don't you come to game on Sunday with me and my son and nephews. Thanks to the generosity of EBALL , I have some extra tickets for Sunday and we would be more than happy to have you join us. Nothing game, but my son and nephews are not the brightest things in the world, so we will still have a great time. Please join us. I will send a PM WITH details

Westie, just did hold my wife tight. I just came up to bed as she watches finishing touches of Its a Wonderul Life with her Mom and Aunt.

Why don't you come to game on Sunday with me and my son and nephews. Thanks to the generosity of EBALL , I have some extra tickets for Sunday and we would be more than happy to have you join us. Nothing game, but my son and nephews are not the brightest things in the world, so we will still have a great time. Please join us. I will send a PM WITH details

how the !@#$ did i forget that was on? jimmy stewart is my favorite actor of all time and i love that movie.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Merry Christmas☺

Hope you will come. I will be there too.

I'll be the only Cowboys fan at Hammers Lot and dressed that way too. LOL.

Weather permitting I'll just have the old Apex Cowboys jacket on and if not a blue poncho over it.

This will be my second Christmas since my wife passed. Spending Christmas alone is very hard, Being a quiet kind of shy person it

has left me with very few friends. I don't have much of a family, so it's just me this Christmas eve once again. I wish my fellow TBD family a Merry Christmas. If you have a significent other in your life, hold them tight and never take a moment for granted. Merry Christmas everyone and God Bless.

Merry Christmas, Westside. I hope the memories of your wife warm your heart and I wish you new love and happiness in the New Year.