Cordy Glenn Had a Kidney Removed Before Last Season

26CornerBlitz

IS there a reason the BIlls dont let the Media know about this?

Typical Bills PR amateur hour.

Could easily be that Glenn did not want any news regarding his medical condition to be released until now. His privacy was and should have been respected if that was indeed the case.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John from Hemet went particularly hard

John has these moments far too often.

Not sure why he is so quick to the righteous indignation because I would bet anything that he is one of the nicest people on this board aside from that quick trigger.

There are a lot of fan haters on this board......CBiscuit is a prime example of someone always finding the fans at blame for team failure...........but they are typically rather dormant from Nov 1- until the end of the season......but I would have never figured JFH for one.

Was JFH seduced by the darkside?

That thread should be a must read for everyone on this board who jumps to conclusions when they disagree with apparent inside info.

Indeed

A very reliable poster had contradictory info, which is interesting to see

I've notices that 90% of the time when someone says they have inside info, they do. It just happens that not all of it comes to fruition for various reasons.

Indeed

A very reliable poster had contradictory info, which is interesting to see

I've notices that 90% of the time when someone says they have inside info, they do. It just happens that not all of it comes to fruition for various reasons.

The flip side being brand new posters claiming inside info need to realize the stranger no ones seen before that walks into town square proclaiming they know the truth no one else does will warrant some sideways looks even if accurate. It's a bit of a two way street on presentation and reception (and patience).

John has these moments far too often.

Not sure why he is so quick to the righteous indignation because I would bet anything that he is one of the nicest people on this board aside from that quick trigger.

There are a lot of fan haters on this board......CBiscuit is a prime example of someone always finding the fans at blame for team failure...........but they are typically rather dormant from Nov 1- until the end of the season......but I would have never figured JFH for one.

Was JFH seduced by the darkside?

whatdidI do whatdidI do

IS there a reason the BIlls dont let the Media know about this?

Typical Bills PR amateur hour.

Why is it amateur hour? It's not their business to tell. It's up to Glenn if he wants the information released. That said, I'm shocked he's cleared to play football with one kidney. I wonder if he had a transplant as part of the process of his kidney being removed.

Edited by purple haze

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Cordy Glenn received Ed Block Courage award. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan says Cordy Glenn received Ed Block Courage Award. Says it's a high honor, and that he's overcome a lot with his kidney. #Bills

To my knowledge, that's the first time that the mystery of Cordy's illness from last year was unveiled.

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn said he had his kidney removed ahead of last season

Is he honestly cleared to play football with one kidney? I mean, I know it's his life and all that, and I don't think we should be paternalistic and tell everyone how to live their lives but.....

People with one kidney lead perfectly healthy lives - estimates are 1 in 750 or so people are born with 1 kidney and most don't know it until they have an xray or ultrasound. But people who are known to have one kidney, because of accident or donation, are usually counseled to avoid injury to the one kidney they have.

Seems like playing a game where behemoths regularly slam you around is not the best practice there?

Yep. People were absolutely crucifying him. An emoulds apology thread is in order.

We see this all the time, people getting killed for unsubstantiated, but correct, claims. People look at post numbers and join dates as if they are some barometer of true. But nothing changes. Keeps happening every year.

All because he had 17 posts. The 10K crew rule the roost.

Why is it amateur hour? It's not their business to tell. It's up to Glenn if he wants the information released. That said, I'm shocked he's cleared to play football with one kidney. I wonder if he had a transplant as part of the process of his kidney being removed.

That would be very unusual if his other kidney is functioning normally.

Is it bad to hope this scares other teams away from a big offer?

Glenn has been solidly average this year. But how many O-lineman can they replace in one off season. Again I would not overpay. If they have to overpay then just tag him and make him play on the franchise tag for a year.

Hopefully they get Incognito to sign.

Then target a RT in FA or the draft.

So many holes at LB, NT, DE, #2 WR and #2 TE.... oh man how did it get this bad so quick...