Cordy Glenn Had a Kidney Removed Before Last Season

26CornerBlitz

Wood lost his ability to anchor and push when he had all the leg issues early in his career.(Including having his leg literally snap while trying to do exactly that)

But the Bills still run the ball ok up the middle when they use one of the bigger backs. It was weird seeing them force McCoy up the middle knowing that Wood can't get a push in the run game and that LeSean would turtle on contact.

Yeah, since Wood is 29 and has played 7 seasons already, I think it's time to find his replacement.

That goalline stand by Washington was pathetic with McCoy running up the middle. K.Williams was back and you had other bigger backs in Gillislee, Dixon and even Felton to use. McCoy isn't a power back.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rquinn619

Glenn is gonna get PAID. Bills 602 yds on 57 att (10.5 ypc!!), 4 TD running behind/around him. 45 1st downs (3rd) 32 10+yd runs (1st)

@RQUINN619 only 2 sacks, 2 hits, 20 hurries in pass pro too. not bad

That's pretty darn impressive. Would enjoy actually seeing a reel on those to see how it breaks down with my own eyes. The 32 ten yard runs is insane on 57 carries. It's not just 2-3 huge gainers skewing it

That's pretty darn impressive. Would enjoy actually seeing a reel on those to see how it breaks down with my own eyes. The 32 ten yard runs is insane on 57 carries. It's not just 2-3 huge gainers skewing it

it is. The folks that questioned him early this year got quiet.

and so did Cordy.

I can toss out those penalties he had because of how nicely he has gotten along with Cogs.

gonna have to pay them both to be successful

• 2 months later...

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Cordy Glenn received Ed Block Courage award. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan says Cordy Glenn received Ed Block Courage Award. Says it's a high honor, and that he's overcome a lot with his kidney. #Bills

To my knowledge, that's the first time that the mystery of Cordy's illness from last year was unveiled.

@JoeBuscaglia

Cordy Glenn said he had his kidney removed ahead of last season

@cordyglenn77

Here's another pic of me from the Ed Block Courage Awards this weekend, a little blurry but with my bro #Fitz

CdhXtM4VAAYQwSx.jpg