Week 16: Cowboys' Game Preparation - Darby Inactive

26CornerBlitz

Woods, Johnson to I-R; Henderson's season over too
The Bills made a handful of roster moves Tuesday with the season ending prematurely for three players, three others called up from the practice squad and the signing of a free agent receiver.

Defense striving for cohesion at season's end
Great expectations for Buffalo's defense weren't met in 2015, and on Tuesday the players put those shortcomings on themselves.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dallascowboys.com

(Editor’s Note: Each Tuesday, the staff of DallasCowboys.com presents “The Big Picture” for the upcoming game, presenting an overall update for each team as they head into the upcoming contest. This week, the Cowboys and Buffalo Bills meet Sunday in Week 16 at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

WHAT: Dallas Cowboys (4-10) at Buffalo Bills (6-8)

WHEN: Sunday, Noon (Central)

WHERE: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park, New York

TELEVISION: FOX

Dezmin Lewis: "I'm here to make plays" (8:36)
Bills rookie WR Dezmin Lewis called in to The John Murphy Show to talk about his recent promotion to the 53-man roster, his progression on the practice squad, and what he looks forward to this Sunday against Dallas.

Corbin Bryant: "It's only going to get better" (13:04)
Bills DT Corbin Bryant joined The John Murphy Show on location at Dinosaur BBQ to discuss his increased playing time on the D-line and why he thinks the defensive scheme will improve with time.

cowboys.pngVS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Cowboys at Bills Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Cowboys History

NFL Week 16 Maps - Available on Wednesday

FOX Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Kenny Albert

Color Analyst: Daryl Johnston

Sideline: Laura Okmin

Kellen throws for 3 TDs and 280 yds

@SalSports

Bills LB Preston Brown: "Guys just have to buy-in to the system:" http://www.wgr550.com/Preston-Brown-Guys-just-have-to-buy-in-to-the-syst/22303348

True but if you don't fit the system then it won't matter

@AaronWilson_NFL

With Zac Dysert joining Bills' practice squad, source says Bills promoting Walter Powell today, with Marcel Jensen to Washington

I know Dysert is just a practice squad guy, etc, etc. But the Broncos were pretty high on him after they drafted him in the 7th round, and for a while there it looked like he was ahead of Osweiler in showing progress in practice. There are poorer options for a backup QB next year (think EJ and JJ ...).

Taylor closing in on Flutie's QB mark

1223-tyrod-running.jpg

With two games to play Tyrod Taylor is likely to eclipse Doug Flutie's single-season rushing record for a Bills quarterback.

By David Helman - dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – With the playoffs officially out of reach, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett confirmed that Tony Romo will be heading to injured reserve this week.

By Nick Eatman - dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – While the final two regular-season games are now just a chance to build for the future, the Cowboys will have to do so without tight end Gavin Escobar.

Tyrone Crawford meets with the media and discusses his time playing at Boise State with Kellen Moore.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@AndyTWCNews

Back at One #Bills Drive w/ @JonTWCNews. Awaiting Rex Ryan at 10:45. Practice at 11:45. Updates right here. @TWCNewsBuffalo

Daryl Johnston: "There's ways to find motivation" (15:12)
NFL on FOX analyst and WNY native Daryl Johnston joined The John Murphy Show to discuss his return to Buffalo this Sunday, the Bills defense, offense, and how the team can find motivation in the final two games.

Top 6 storylines for Bills-Cowboys this week

1222-storylines-dallas.jpg

With their playoff dreams gone, the Bills finish up the season with back to back home games. It starts this Sunday with a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys. Here are the top story lines to follow this week as Buffalo gets set to host the Cowboys.

@MatthewFairburn

Buffalo Bills say defensive play calls are coming in late, players are 'all over the place' http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/12/buffalo_bills_say_defensive_play_calls_are_coming_in_late_players_are_all_over_t.html

If there wa one quote to summarize the Bills season it is this

"We're all over the place," defensive back Corey Graham said. "We're all over the place, we don't know what's going on half the time. Half the time guys are running in, running off, guys are trying to get calls, trying to figure it out. We're not going to win because we're not good right now."

:doh::bag:

@JonTWCNews

Rex says while #Cowboys record isn't good, they're one of most talented teams #Bills face all year.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on whether he warrants being brought back: I'm not going to talk about that, because this is not about me.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: This has never been about me.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on Mario's public comments: We don't put muzzles on our players. These things happen with frustration.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Any time you have high expectations, you open yourself up to this a bit. More driven through frustration

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'd rather give our fans a true picture of this team. I've never been afraid of that.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on if Mario Williams is buying in: I believe that every player is trying their best. (Film don't lie Rex!)

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm not 100% sure on McCoy. Is it realistic that he plays? Not real sure right now.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We have four alternates to the Pro Bowl. Incognito, Wood, Dareus, and Tyrod Taylor

Rex Ryan says Cordy Glenn received Ed Block Courage Award. Says it's a high honor, and that he's overcome a lot with his kidney. #Bills

To my knowledge, that's the first time that the mystery of Cordy's illness from last year was unveiled.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on Mario: I think he's a good football player, and I think good football players can fit in this scheme.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I don't believe that I'll lose the locker room over these last two weeks.