Week 16: Cowboys' Game Preparation - Darby Inactive

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex looks directly at the camera, and then immediately turns and walks to Mario

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/679717284705898497/pu/vid/1280x720/AgJubfZLoWx3o2cL.mp4

Wow. This little clip did more to show Rex's true colors than anything I've seen. It's almost creepy.

Edited by stevewin

Jason Garrett says Dez is dealing with a foot and ankle problem. He's day-by-day. Not new injuries. Same stuff hes been dealing with.

This is a tweet from Around the NFL - for some reason my copy/paste on my iPhone isn't pasting the Twitter handle anymore. Weird.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@HelmanDC

Jason Garrett says Dez is dealing with a foot and ankle problem. He's day-by-day. Not new injuries. Same stuff hes been dealing with.

Garrett thinks Mo will be limited today. Expects Witten will be limited as well. Beasley is dealing with an illness.

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says the Bills are practicing as if LeSean McCoy will not play Sunday. http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0471742006285048470-4

Bills CB Ronald Darby and TE Charles Clay did not practice Thursday. http://espn.go.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0471742110727412382-4

@JoeBuscaglia

Charles Clay and Ronald Darby did not practice today, putting their status for Sunday in question. Tomorrow looms large. #Bills

Rex Ryan said that they're preparing in practice as if they won't have LeSean McCoy, but hasn't ruled him out just yet. #Bills

Rex Ryan: "You expect other guys will step up" (4:44)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan discusses the running back situation, his impressions of RB Mike Gillislee, and facing Cowboys QB Kellen Moore and RB Darren McFadden.

Thursday injury report
Click here to find out the latest injury information for the Bills heading into this week's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, TexasDez Bryant was once again absent from the proceedings as the Cowboys went through a morning practice on Thursday.

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – A look at two of the most important matchups in this Week 16 contest between the Cowboys and Bills.

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – Morris Claiborne participated in the early going of practice on Thursday morning, but he said it doesn’t look likely he’ll be able to play against the Bills this weekend.

Mario Williams on the Defense and the "Cold Front" (9:14)
The Bills defensive end meets with the media on Wednesday

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

dallascowboys.com

ap_958821350211.jpg?itok=rtCkFNki&timest

IRVING, Texas – My two biggest keys to this Bills-Cowboys matchup on Sunday afternoon.

@Rotoworld_FB

Dez Bryant not expected to play against Bills http://tinyurl.com/posudqj

Scouting Report - Week 16 - Bills-Cowboys
In our Week 16 Scouting Report - Why Buffalo's big play ability could be the difference and why a heavy blitz package might reap benefits for the Bills defense.

@JoeBuscaglia

CB Ronald Darby and TE Charles Clay BOTH returned to practice for the #Bills today. Did not participate in practice on Thursday

HB LeSean McCoy did not practice for the third straight day, which means, he's likely out this weekend against Dallas. #Bills

Nigel Bradham also did not practice for the #Bills today. Chances of playing aren't looking great for Sunday with that high ankle sprain

Everyone besides McCoy and Bradham were out there, including Ron Brooks. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex looks directly at the camera, and then immediately turns and walks to Mario

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/679717284705898497/pu/vid/1280x720/AgJubfZLoWx3o2cL.mp4

Wow. This little clip did more to show Rex's true colors than anything I've seen. It's almost creepy.

Mario is the first guy he goes to on the sideline on the important plays. Rex has treated him like a leader as far i can tell.

Maybe that's the fault with Rex?

@buffalobills

On Sunday it's Dez Lewis' time to shine. With mentors like these the odds are in his favor: http://bufbills.co/SjW9UB

CXAnZHEWEAErv-y.jpg

Really looking forward to he and O' Leary gettin reps. Hope they see some balls coming their way : )

That is just weird.

because?

Mario is the first guy he goes to on the sideline on the important plays. Rex has treated him like a leader as far i can tell.

Maybe that's the fault with Rex?

Really looking forward to he and O' Leary gettin reps. Hope they see some balls coming their way : )

because?

it's clearly deliberate. he's sees the camera and im sure he knows who is filming - recognizing joeb or whoever and than walks to mario.

he's all schtick and bull ****.

it's clearly deliberate. he's sees the camera and im sure he knows who is filming - recognizing joeb or whoever and than walks to mario.

he's all schtick and bull ****.

I get that. whats the creepy part?

He is just giving the leeches something to suck on.

I get that. whats the creepy part?

He is just giving the leeches something to suck on.

i never used creepy. creepy would be if he started laughing or there was footage of him getting all loose with Mario, laughing and putting on the facade of a good time.

mario has made it clear in between the lines that he does not like rex. rex, imo, is trying to poke the bee hive to appease those watching by instigating mario for this own show and props.

ps i dont think Mario hates on Rex. I am reaching but i think he is pissed at one of the line coaches like Dunbar or some ongoing dysfunction that has been affecting defense getting set and the confusion.

Bills are not communicating efficiently when the bullets are flying. Head Coach needs to fix it. But it's not the head coaching dicking it up. and it may not even be Thurman. They might be making the right calls. But for some damn reason the players are able to execute.

I thought it was the players all along. Now with Mario and Preston speaking up, it seems the connection is messed.

Let Brown call his own plays if its such an issue?

i never used creepy. creepy would be if he started laughing or there was footage of him getting all loose with Mario, laughing and putting on the facade of a good time.

mario has made it clear in between the lines that he does not like rex. rex, imo, is trying to poke the bee hive to appease those watching by instigating mario for this own show and props.

correct . you were not the poster to use the word creepy. oops!

But i dont think he is messing with Mario. thats kinda silly. and i really dont think that is what Mario has been saying. He has been saying the calls coming in should be quick and simplified, the substitutions have been late and why does my contract have anything to do with the Bills losing games!

Ryan is messing with joeb and his cohorts. gives them something to spin. and it worked!!

ps i dont think Mario hates on Rex. I am reaching but i think he is pissed at one of the line coaches like Dunbar or some ongoing dysfunction that has been affecting defense getting set and the confusion.

Bills are not communicating efficiently when the bullets are flying. Head Coach needs to fix it. But it's not the head coaching dicking it up. and it may not even be Thurman. They might be making the right calls. But for some damn reason the players are able to execute.

I thought it was the players all along. Now with Mario and Preston speaking up, it seems the connection is messed.

Let Brown call his own plays if its such an issue?

correct . you were not the poster to use the word creepy. oops!

But i dont think he is messing with Mario. thats kinda silly. and i really dont think that is what Mario has been saying. He has been saying the calls coming in should be quick and simplified, the substitutions have been late and why does my contract have anything to do with the Bills losing games!

Ryan is messing with joeb and his cohorts. gives them something to spin. and it worked!!

it is a knock against rex, regardless whether direct or indirect.