Week 16: Cowboys' Game Preparation - Darby Inactive

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CXPJSoiWAAADb6x.jpg

No book on Moore mandates scheme study
The Bills have a very small book on Kellen Moore and his skill set. He’s got all of half of one game of film for Buffalo’s defenders to digest in the Dallas offense. So in a case like this players spend more time studying scheme than the individual talents of Moore.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Pregame primer: #Bills vs. #Cowboys (plus five things I'm looking for) http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/27/pregame-primer-bills-vs-cowboys-plus-five-things-im-looking-for/

@salmaiorana

Here's my #Bills #Cowboys preview. 3 questions, a take, numbers, quotes, rankings. http://on.rocne.ws/1YIk1Xu

via @DandC

Download the Week 16 Fan Playbook for your tablet

FolioCover_wk16_v.jpg

Download the Bills Touch Fan Playbook for Week 16 of the Buffalo Bills 2015 season for a behind-the-scenes look at the team and all the action on gameday on your tablet.

:lol: Funny how I suddenly have time for all those weekend home improvement projects ...

Haven't decided yet if I will even have the game on in the background which I did last week for that debacle while I was painting

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (4:13)
Get to know Bills head coach Rex Ryan a little bit better as he answers questions about staying focused during the holidays, the college football playoffs, the Miss Universe pageant and more.

Rex Ryan Show: Film Room (4:12)
Head Coach Rex Ryan breaks down plays from week 15 against Washington including Mike Gillislee's TD run, Sammy Watkins' TD catch from Tyrod Taylor, a tackle for loss by Manny Lawson and more.

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (5:59)
Bills head coach Rex Ryan previews the week 16 matchup with the Dallas Cowboys, in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan.'

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ments (1:31)
Head Coach Rex Ryan talks about the dedication of the fans and the weather advantage in play as the Cowboys travel north to Buffalo.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Today's @buffalobills inactives v. the @dallascowboys:

CXPuY3LUoAE2KiO.png

#Bills lineup changes: Chris Hogan starts at WR Jordan Mills starts at RT Nick O'Leary starts at TE Karlos Williams starts at RB (continued)

More #Bills lineup changes: Walt Powell starts at KOR & PR Kevin Reddick starts at LB Mario Butler starts at CB