Week 16: Cowboys' Game Preparation - Darby Inactive

26CornerBlitz

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Walt Powell will be a returner, Dez Lewis will step up and get an opportunity.

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Dysert is a guy we have a lot of interest in, and we believe he has some talent.

@TyDunne

Looks like Tyrod Taylor bought each of his linemen 65-inch Samsung HD TVs.

CW103BwXAAAOgkZ.jpg

@buffalobills

Rex on Tyrod's Christmas gifts for his lineman: "That's who he is. He's a tremendous young man. He just gets it."

CW7DZpJWcAAe0Ne.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says it's accurate that the results are nowhere near what he expected heading into the season

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think this locker room is a little closer than anticipated. I don't think you're getting the majority of opinions.

@viccarucci

Rex on Brown saying #Bills D calls come in late: "Not going to get into how the mechanics work. I’ve had the same mechanics for 15 years."

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan: “My LR is open and you guys will get chance to go in there and see first hand. … I think it’s closer than what you give us credit"

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think this locker room is a little closer than anticipated. I don't think you're getting the majority of opinions.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Bradham, Clay both dressed for practice. We'll see how much work they do and get their participation post practice. #Bills

Bacarri Rambo & LeSean McCoy the non-participants for Wednesday practice during media viewing portion. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex is going up and talking to some of the players that have been critical of things at the beginning of practice. Mario & Graham

Kraig Urbik, not John Miller is at first team right guard

#Bills coach Rex Ryan says he hasn't lost his locker room and isn't afraid he will http://ow.ly/WgSsO

proxy.jpg?t=HBhqaHR0cDovL2ltYWdlLnN5cmFj

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – As of this writing, we don’t know whether LeSean McCoy will be able to play through his injury this Sunday against the Cowboys.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Dear Bills, please lose. There is nothing to gain. At this point, 8-8 is a much bigger failure than 6-10.

? How is 8-8 more of a failure. I heard all last off season the 14 Bills were truly 8-8 because the last win over the P*ts second team didn't count.

It helps to make it even more disappointing?

:lol: :lol:

@JoeBuscaglia

Everything is fine.

@SalSports

Bills/Cowboys will have Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston on the call, Laura Okmin on sidelines. Same crew as last week at Redskins.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex looks directly at the camera, and then immediately turns and walks to Mario

@TyDunne

Wednesday practice report: No LeSean McCoy ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/23/wednesday-practice-report-no-lesean-mccoy/

@TyDunne

The rare Kellen Moore conference call.

CW7Y1VoUsAAYLqi.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – Despite being eliminated from the playoffs, head coach Jason Garrett typically doesn’t talk about non-game related topics in his Wednesday press conference.

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – The Cowboys operated with limited numbers at wide receiver during their first practice of Week 16.

Bradham, Karlos, Darby limited

There were a few additions to the Bills injury report with some limited participants Wednesday.

Among the new players who were limited was Stefan Charles and Eric Wood with shoulder injuries, Boobie Dixon with a knee injury, Ronald Darby with a groin injury and recent call up WR Walt Powell with a hip problem.

DID NOT PRACTICE
S Bacarri Rambo – knee
RB LeSean McCoy – knee

LIMITED IN PRACTICE
DT Stefan Charles – shoulder
LB Nigel Bradham – ankle
S Aaron Williams – neck
RB Karlos Williams – shoulder
C Eric Wood – shoulder
RB Boobie Dixon – knee
CB Ronald Darby – groin
G John Miller – ankle
WR Walt Powell – hip

FULL PRACTICE
CB Ron Brooks – neck

@TyDunne

Nigel Bradham says "the blame game only takes you so far." Says he's never seen finger pointing like this his time in the NFL.

@SalSports

Rex Ryan says players' comments are coming out of frustration from losing: http://www.wgr550.com/Rex-Players-comments-coming-out-of-frustration/22305628

@NFLCharean

Rex Ryan on Kellen Moore: "Well, first thing that jumps out at you, he’s a little bitty dude. ...Then, he’s throwing with the wrong hand."

@JoeBuscaglia

The same way Sammy Watkins' quotes resonated as a leader that the #Bills need, I think Nigel Bradham did much of the same today.

Rex Ryan: "It Comes From Frustration" (24:11)

HC Rex Ryan talks about handling frustration, LeSean McCoy being named to the Pro Bowl as well as what players have been named alternates, whether players have bought in to his system and more.

Eric Wood: "We did some good things on offense" (3:13)

Bills center Eric Wood talks about being named an alternate for this year's Pro Bowl, the success of the run game this season, and the locker room atmosphere.

Richie Incognito: "It's a great honor" (1:56)

Bills guard Richie Incognito talks about being named an alternate to this year's Pro Bowl, the success of the run game, specifically LeSean McCoy, and the atmosphere inside the locker room.

LeSean McCoy: "It means a lot to me" (5:33)

Bills RB LeSean McCoy talks about his Pro Bowl nod, the running game success this season, and why he wants to be more of a leader moving forward.

Tyrod Taylor: "Happy I'm recognized" (2:53)

Bills QB Tyrod Taylor talks about being named an alternate to the Pro Bowl, how he looks to progress, and his new offensive weapons added to the roster this week.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Week 16 Pregame Promotions

Check out the pregame promotions for Week 16:

clubbuffalobills.png?w=376

ADPRO SPORTS TRAINING CENTER FIELDHOUSE

This season, the ADPRO Sports Training Center Fieldhouse has been reimagined and rebranded to serve as a youth and family-oriented area called Club Buffalo Bills. With new elements and a reimagined footprint, the space will be the gameday interactive destination for kids and families.

Learn more >

dallascowboys.com

IRVING, Texas – Some players on the verge of making their first start might try the “play it cool” approach when asked about nerves or excitement.

Thurman Thomas: "They need to come together" (8:47)
Bills Hall of Fame RB Thurman Thomas called in to The John Murphy Show to discuss his thoughts on the Bills season and how the team can rebound inside the locker room and on the field.

@TyDunne

Rex Ryan had another entertaining news conference Wednesday. Here are the highlights from OBD from @viccarucci ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/23/highlights-from-wednesday-press-conference-of-bills-coach-rex-ryan/

After reading that Rex needs to go.

Clearly has no control of the players and is he isn't going to change then we need to make a change. I was in favor of keeping him for continuity sake but this is not going to get better and if his defense is so complicated no thanks.

They really should have made Schwartz HC.