We Need A Real QB

The_Dude

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you defended Kirk Cousins. That was amusing.

The fact that you prefer Cousins over Taylor says enough. I don't really need to say anything else. LOL

"YOU LIKE DAT???!! YOU LIKE DAT!!!"

Cousins just slaughter halfrod. There was a game on Sunday where one qb actually played both halves. You're timing on Cousins bashing is a little off.

Cousins just slaughter halfrod. There was a game on Sunday where one qb actually played both halves. You're timing on Cousins bashing is a little off.

AGAIN...Cousins would be GREAT if he could play all his games at home, but it's a shame he has to play away as well where he's been mediocre. He has yet to throw more than 1 TD in an away game. Away games where he has a 6 TD to 11 TO ratio? Where his average QB rating is 76.5 in away games? Where he has a whopping 1-5 record on the road?

Hey...if you think those are good numbers then I don't know what your idea of amazing numbers are.

Just because Cousins put up great numbers against our pathetic defense doesn't prove anything. Fckin Brian Hoyer threw for almost 300 yards and 3 TDS against this defense. So Hoyer's a franchise QB too? Lets trade a 2nd round pick for a REAL QB...

HOYER FOR 2016!!!!!!!!

OK. I see your logic.

Edited by QuoteTheRaven83

ahhhh yes Tyrod fanboy excuses. The 0 on the scoreboard had zero to do with Tyrod.

Yea, it was ALL Tyrod's fault. No one else's.

LOL

Rex, the pathetic defense, most penalized team, turnovers, injuries didn't matter. Put this all on Tyrod.

Got it.

I'm arguing with someone that would prefer Kirk Cousins as our QB. Why do i even bother?

Yea, it was ALL Tyrod's fault. No one else's.

LOL

Rex, the pathetic defense, most penalized team, turnovers, injuries didn't matter. Put this all on Tyrod.

Got it.

I'm arguing with someone that would prefer Kirk Cousins as our QB. Why do i even bother?

you're not arguing, you're getting emotional.

Kirk 1 Tyrod 0. Sorry for rehashing history.

LOL. Not getting emotional. I already proved my point. You haven't said anything to back up your point.

What is this boxing?

Tyrod 1 Andrew Luck 0.

Tyrod 1 Mariota 0

Tyrod's better than Luck and Mariota!!!

So in theory, since Cousins is 1-0 against Tyrod and Tyrod is 1-0 against Luck. Cousins is better than both Tyrod and Luck.

I see your logic

If our defense can hold teams under 20 points, Taylor wins a lot more games......Taylor would have been our Russell Wilson if our defense could have played lights out.

I like Tyrod and believe he has played well. However, he couldn't carry Russell's lunch box. The Tyrod Wilson comparisons are really irritating.

For those of you that "want a franchise QB" who is it that the Bills could have acquired this year or next year that you prefer? No more ridiculousness like "Roethelisberger is better." Well duh!! Who is it that you would rather? At least to Buffalo Barbarian's credit he is on record as wanting Connor Cook who may be available when the Bills pick. I don't believe him to be an upgrade but that is semi realistic.

Finish 6-10 they're in the running for Lynch or Goff. If not go into next season with Taylor as the 1 and Cook as the 2. Taylor's stats look good especially compared to what we're used to. Then go a little deeper they're 28th in passing. What Taylor does well is not turn the ball over. The situation their is different because off the field issues. To me it's reasonable to say it's a passing league and the Bills are one of the worst passing teams in the league.

As soon as there is some sort of correlation of how this is Tyrod against Mr. Kirk then it will be history

it isnt....

Finish 6-10 they're in the running for Lynch or Goff. If not go into next season with Taylor as the 1 and Cook as the 2. Taylor's stats look good especially compared to what we're used to. Then go a little deeper they're 28th in passing. What Taylor does well is not turn the ball over. The situation their is different because off the field issues. To me it's reasonable to say it's a passing league and the Bills are one of the worst passing teams in the league.

To be fair....I would be perfectly fine with drafting Conner Cook

We need another QB

We're also #1 in rushing...

The Bills should trade for Brady, Palmer, Newton or Rodgers, that should do the trick. LOL

I had an idea while watching the MNF game last night. Chucky said Saints have hired a new czar and he's going to determine if they want to dump Peyton and Brees etc and rebuild or not. He said they are have even taken offers/calls from teams.

Let's trade our entire draft this year and 1st and 3rd next year for Sean Peyton and Drew Brees. They get their rebuild and we get DREW BREES!

Drew and Sean could make a killer O with Drew, Sammy, McCoy, Woods, Clay. Our D might still suck, but who cares? We could outscore everyone.

AGAIN...Cousins would be GREAT if he could play all his games at home, but it's a shame he has to play away as well where he's been mediocre. He has yet to throw more than 1 TD in an away game. Away games where he has a 6 TD to 11 TO ratio? Where his average QB rating is 76.5 in away games? Where he has a whopping 1-5 record on the road?

Hey...if you think those are good numbers then I don't know what your idea of amazing numbers are.

Just because Cousins put up great numbers against our pathetic defense doesn't prove anything. Fckin Brian Hoyer threw for almost 300 yards and 3 TDS against this defense. So Hoyer's a franchise QB too? Lets trade a 2nd round pick for a REAL QB...

HOYER FOR 2016!!!!!!!!

OK. I see your logic.

with that said .... Time to ignore you in the future.