We Need A Real QB

The_Dude

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that seems pretty simple to me. whats the question.

and change your avatar. i have a pavlovian response every time i see it and start drooling.

Pavlovian: Classic Russian term for DRAFT CARDALE, AND PASS THE BLEU CHEESE, BRO!

How many yards did Kirk Cousins and Sam Bradford throw last night? Something like over 350 yards and multiple TDs for each? Because that's the kinda production that mediocre QBs can, and have to muster, in today's NFL. A good day for Tyrod is 250 yards passing with 2 TD's. Do ya see the difference? Some of you think because the losses "aren't Tyrod's fault" that we have our guy. We actually have a below average QB.

How many yards did Kirk Cousins and Sam Bradford throw last night? Something like over 350 yards and multiple TDs for each? Because that's the kinda production that mediocre QBs can, and have to muster, in today's NFL. A good day for Tyrod is 250 yards passing with 2 TD's. Do ya see the difference? Some of you think because the losses "aren't Tyrod's fault" that we have our guy. We actually have a below average QB.

So you understand if you throw 31 times in a game and you're playing the beagles there is a good chance you can reach the coveted 300 yards. BTW Gruden has thought of yanking him a couple of times this season when he throws multiple interceptions. One of Kirks favorite throws. Your arguement is so weak it's not even a arguement. learn the game.

Go TT!

Edited by Best Player Available

Answer the question...how many ints

2, so now what's your point?

So you understand if you throw 31 times in a game and you're playing the beagles there is a good chance you can reach the coveted 300 yards. BTW Gruden has thought of yanking him a couple of times this season when he throws multiple interceptions. One of Kirks favorite throws. Your arguement is so weak it's not even a arguement. learn the game.

Go TT!

Actually not weak at all. IIRC didn't TT lose to both these guys. The Bills QB play needs to be a lot better if they want to be a playoff team. Whether it is TT or somebody else it needs to improve.

Go TT!

Actually, if you go to NFL.com you'll see that Taylor ranks 34th in a league of 32 teams for yards per game. #Elite

He ranks 16 in touchdowns. #Extraordinary

He ranks 37th in attempts per game...wow! Hand him the keys to the car because it's clear the coaches trust him.

Look, Taylor doesn't suck...but he's not getting the Bills to where we want them to go. The solution is to pencil Taylor in as next years starter, cut EJ, sign a FA QB, and draft a guy with a strong arm in the first two rounds.

If I were Whaley I'd target Osweiler in free agency and look for a guy like Wentz in round 1 or something.

Taylor hasn't earned 'unquestioned starter' status.

Sorry I disagree with you. But I'm not wrong.

Go TT!

Just so you understand...every time Tyrod has thrown 30+ times in a game he has not played well and the team has lost. He is 0-5 in games with typical QB pass attempts.

I actually think the point stands, that what Kirk Cousins (I'm not saying he's that good at all) did last night is something Tyrod has not shown he is capable of doing. Hopefully he can hang 'em up on the Cowboys today. I would let him loose. We'll see.

Edited by fridge

Also, by insisting that Taylor is great doesn't make it so. I've seen this fanbase try that insanity. "If we all just wish upon a star and make believe, then our guy will be great!" That hasn't worked for 20 years and I don't suspect it to start working now.

Also, by insisting that Taylor is great doesn't make it so. I've seen this fanbase try that insanity. "If we all just wish upon a star and make believe, then our guy will be great!" That hasn't worked for 20 years and I don't suspect it to start working now.

Whoa, I never said TT is great. And agree he should start next year, a QB should/must be drafted and most importantly EJ sit adrift.

My point is he is the best bills QB in awhile. I agree the bar is pretty low. But I no longer bury my face in my hands when he lets one go deep. i think TYrod has the potential to start for few years IF there is someone being groomed as a decent back up. No one here (I think) can say TT is the reason the team sucks nor does he get the whole credit for thier infrequent wins. he is what he is, Sadly I wish Gailey was his OC this year. Somewhere someone said TT could probably pull a #1 in a offseason trade. I think in this QB starved league it is possible. he is still young enough to improve his game. man, look at Fitz this year? Who would have thought that. Is Fitz great? NO. But he is playing at a career high level. Stats be dammed.

Actually, if you go to NFL.com you'll see that Taylor ranks 34th in a league of 32 teams for yards per game. #Elite

He ranks 16 in touchdowns. #Extraordinary

He ranks 37th in attempts per game...wow! Hand him the keys to the car because it's clear the coaches trust him.

Look, Taylor doesn't suck...but he's not getting the Bills to where we want them to go. The solution is to pencil Taylor in as next years starter, cut EJ, sign a FA QB, and draft a guy with a strong arm in the first two rounds.

If I were Whaley I'd target Osweiler in free agency and look for a guy like Wentz in round 1 or something.

Taylor hasn't earned 'unquestioned starter' status.

Sorry I disagree with you. But I'm not wrong.

WHile I pretty much agree with your plan.....I disagree with you on whether you are right or not. That is simply not known yet. An arguement can be made that had the D just maintained its level of play we are a playoff team this year.

TT pretty good for a first year starter......made some excellent throws today......and plays with a lot of heart

Another QB is needed because of his playing style

Please tell us just how HORRIBLE TT was today because the box score doesn't show flashy stats. If you do, you'll prove that you know how to read box scores. You'll also prove you know little about football.

Edited by Felonious Monk

I know the goalposts tend to move a bunch when people talk about next years starting QB TT

but

That 15th in sacks...I wonder what his number was before our O Line **** the bed this last game.

Wins are a team thing

Lol when he tails off, "the goalposts move"

Lol when he tails off, "the goalposts move"

Frankly....TT has not "tailed off"

He has been pretty much the same week in and week out.

The only things that have changed is he continues to show the ability to do things that posters like to throw their hat on that he cannot do.

This offense does not have a QB throw the ball all over the place......if the D was holding up its end it would be a good plan.