• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

True.

But it's not the bigger issue.

The bigger issue is that McCoy is not worth the carries/plays.

He's flashy and entertaining but in the end, statistically he is an average producer at the RB position.

4-4.5 ypc would be fine if he had a physical presence that impacted defenses.

But he doesn't. He is the exact opposite of physical. He leaves his feet and turtles on contact. Defenses can tackle that ALL DAY.

It's not just a coincidence that Williams and Gillislee have come into games and made the long runs that LeSean does not.

:blink:

Agree.

Start with Polian and go from there.

Agree x10. Too bad business doesnt work like that. Theyre gonna give Rex another year no matter how much we all want him gone.

Should have gotten Brandon Marshall instead of Harvin

They tried but couldnt pony up the cash. If we had Marshall the Jets wouldnt be 9-5

Lmao at the McCoy detraction and saying Brown the coaches son is taking plays off. Hes just not pkaying very well and has limitations to begin with. shady is a dynamic back who will never be a dive play guy. The bills are sucking well enough on their own without thoughts made of wanting to be right about something or frustration or wtvr it may be.

Agree x10. Too bad business doesnt work like that. Theyre gonna give Rex another year no matter how much we all want him gone.

They tried but couldnt pony up the cash. If we had Marshall the Jets wouldnt be 9-5

But they have a quarterback... lmfao sorry... couldn't resist

That's idiotic. McCoy got hit in the backfield by two guys.

It's not his fault the Bills can't call a play or block anyone.

I think you've read enough of my absolutely dead-on takes that you should know better than that.

McCoy turtles on contact.

Whether it is an inability or a business decision.....it's a fact.

Lmao at the McCoy detraction and saying Brown the coaches son is taking plays off. Hes just not pkaying very well and has limitations to begin with. shady is a dynamic back who will never be a dive play guy. The bills are sucking well enough on their own without thoughts made of wanting to be right about something or frustration or wtvr it may be.

Wait what? when did he say this? your talking bout preston brown?

Look through the thread. Accusations of brown taking off plays and shady not being worthy lol. I know its my bad I don't have to visit the site but I can't seem to break the addiction

Edited by 34-78-83