New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

A little proofreading and spellcheck would improve your replies.

They would still be completely wrong, mind you, but at least people could follow along.

Did I mention yet that Jesus was a brown person?  FYI. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Did I mention yet that Jesus was a brown person?  FYI. 

Just not brown enough I guess. Like I told my Christian friend their mistake is celebrating his death at the hands of the authorities instead of protesting it. 

I hate to see controversial  statues part of history destroyed , put them in a museum with a explanation. 

Same with the names of military bases, rename for Congressional Medal of Honor members , buildings on bases also.

Audie Murphy and Alvin York are my heroes

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, ALF said:

I hate to see controversial  statues part of history destroyed , put them in a museum with a explanation. 

Same with the names of military bases, rename for Congressional Medal of Honor members , buildings on bases also.

Audie Murphy and Alvin York are my heroes

It will never be enough for the mob...........

jURe0TI.jpg

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

THE UNIVERSAL SENTIMENT OF THE CHATTERING CLASSES ISN’T SO UNIVERSAL ELSEWHERE: 

More Americans Say Military Bases Shouldn’t Be Renamed Than Say They Should. 

“The 33/48 overall split there looks eerily similar to the split Morning Consult got when it asked about removing Confederate statues from public places last week. In that case it was 32/44 against, which showed movement from 2017 (when it was 26/52) but proved that a plurality of the public is inclined to let sleeping dogs lie. About a third of the country wants to jettison Confederate tributes of various stripes, but no more than that.”