Ted Cruz

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given tonight's results?

:lol: At this entire thread, and almost everybody in it. As I write Trump is wiping the floor 89-0 against Cruz in NY. Oh yeah, Kasich gets 5 at most...which gets him closer to beating Rubio. :lol: NY, a state that matters. Moving on, all indications say he's gonna run the table next Tuesday. R turnout was a record today, and now there's a chance that Hillary will end up having to spend to defend NY....which takes $ away from places like OH, FL, etc. I don't think he wins NY in a general. Draining the $ is a huge win regardless.

But please, tell me more about F'ing Wyoming. :lol:

The reason Trump "slowed down" is because of the schedule. Does anybody think Wyoming goes Blue, or supports a 3rd party or....no. This is idiocy.

And, before you say Colorado(which is a swing state), understand that Colorado provided the opportunity for Trump to begin his "election rigged" charge...and in doing so, take out the trash stories that were around him. Colorado was the best thing that could have happened to Trump.

Ted Cruz just lost the entire race tonight.

Few understand what is happening with Trump, because most people's partisanship, or their flat-out delusions prevents it. That, or they didn't know very much about politics to begin with. I've seen him in person 3 times in NY now, but more importantly, I've seen the crowds. The crowds DO NOT represent the demographics the media and the leftists wish they did.

There's all sorts of people. All walks of life. It's like the TEA party all over again. The media/left wish these people were all white, dumb and poor.

But, the truth is the opposite.

The media wish the protesters were the good guys, representing the truth and righteousness.

The opposite is true: the protesters are obviously paid, obviously trained, obviously tiny in number and hilariously stupid.

Looks like Dilbert guy was right: http://blog.dilbert.com/post/143006237056/the-trump-chess-board

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I'm surprised OC believes Trump has a real shot at winning the general election.

He doesn't.

Well why have the election then? Lets just give it to Hillary because Cruz certainly doesn't have a chance either. Maybe they can role out Romney again to take yet another dive.

Well why have the election then? Lets just give it to Hillary because Cruz certainly doesn't have a chance either. Maybe they can role out Romney again to take yet another dive.

I understand your reaction, but it doesn't change the very simple and obvious truth that Trump will absolutely get slaughtered by Hillary.

He was not even smart enough to work the simple delegate process in CO, WA or WY....do you really think he's suddenly going to be smart enough to beat the Clinton machine in a general?

It cracks me up how everyone acts so surprised that Trump won NY. He's been getting his ass kicked up and down the map for the last month, but he takes the one state he'll assuredly lose in the general, and suddenly the Trumpster Divers are back in his corner.

He will not get to 1237, and he will not get the nomination. He's simply not as smart or savvy as many of you want to believe. If there wasnt so much at stake, I'd actually root for him to get the nod just to see the face of the Trumpster Divers when the DNC wins back the WH, Senate and House.

Optics.

I understand your reaction, but it doesn't change the very simple and obvious truth that Trump will absolutely get slaughtered by Hillary.

He was not even smart enough to work the simple delegate process in CO, WA or WY....do you really think he's suddenly going to be smart enough to beat the Clinton machine in a general?

It cracks me up how everyone acts so surprised that Trump won NY. He's been getting his ass kicked up and down the map for the last month, but he takes the one state he'll assuredly lose in the general, and suddenly the Trumpster Divers are back in his corner.

He will not get to 1237, and he will not get the nomination. He's simply not as smart or savvy as many of you want to believe. If there wasnt so much at stake, I'd actually root for him to get the nod just to see the face of the Trumpster Divers when the DNC wins back the WH, Senate and House.

100%

It is funny to hear Trump say he will win NY, he may actually believe it but he'll get slaughtered in NY come November.

I am looking forward to the race, should be very entertaining. But more importantly, it should lead to a lot of introspection among conservative voters and hopefully the conservative media hucksters influence will be more diminished.

Edited by Magox

Given tonight's results?

There's all sorts of people. All walks of life. It's like the TEA party all over again.

Exactly. The Tea Party took over the GOP. Trump is just Sarah Palin, Christian O'Donnell, Carl Paladino--who stood right behind him last night--Sharron Angle, Rand Paul and Ken Buck all rolled into one

It is funny to hear Trump say he will win NY, he may actually believe it but he'll get slaughtered in NY come November.

That was the most embarrassing part of yesterday. People actually think he can beat Hillary in NY. If only they were smart enough to have seen the turnout numbers.

But no. Trumpster Divers have all the momentum now. :lol:

I am looking forward to the race, should be very entertaining. But more importantly, it should lead to a lot of introspection among conservative voters and hopefully the conservative media hucksters influence will be more diminished.

Hopefully that introspection will cut both ways and be done on the left as well as the right -- left leaning media hucksters and voters alike.

...It won't happen on the left, because they'll win, but I can hope.

Fat chance. Trump's entire campaign is built on blaming somebody else for everything. His loss will also be blamed on something else, so no introspection will be necessary.

That was the most embarrassing part of yesterday. People actually think he can beat Hillary in NY. If only they were smart enough to have seen the turnout numbers.

But no. Trumpster Divers have all the momentum now. :lol:

Yeah, nearly 2 to 1 dems over repub votes. No Republican has any chance of winning NY unless Hillary threatens to move the Giants and Yankees to Boston.

Normally, the rule of thumb for online political ads is not to have them exceed, at absolute most, 1:30. And, indeed, this Ted Cruz ad should probably (and probably will) be cut down to thirty seconds and shown everywhere (as Mark Impomeni notes here).

But… in the mean time, allow yourself this treat anyway. Because ‘War Room’ is two and a half minutes of pure, vicious fun at the expense of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. The best kind of vicious fun, in fact: the kind where it’s all true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cpqoVqqDGk

What a great ad, the humor isn’t laugh out loud funny, but it’s definitely subtle and clever.

Added:

INTRODUCING Ted Cruz’s best friend.

Edited by B-Man