Ted Cruz

The ears

n9ascW8.jpg

You can take all the gatorman comments of the past 12 months, put them all together in one place, and they wouldn't be as disgusting or embarrassing as this single post.

You're a pig, Ozy, and I'm only glad you're showing everyone the true face of Trump so the rest of the people who think he's some special brand of conservative leader can genuinely see that you're all nothing more than a bunch of Obama-like sleezebags.

Edited by LABillzFan

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I get the point. You are a partisan Republican and can't stand to hear something that criticizes the GOP. Seems like me posting Obama's quote sent you over the edge

As I've stated in the past, you try to poison and hijack every thread that isn't about ball washing your liberal heroes. Some people think that you are here to be their cat toy but even they are coming around to realize that interaction with you is no more than juggling a feces. You should go the way of the Dodo Bird.

As I've stated in the past, you try to poison and hijack every thread that isn't about ball washing your liberal heroes. Some people think that you are here to be their cat toy but even they are coming around to realize that interaction with you is no more than juggling a feces. You should go the way of the Dodo Bird.

Can't say I'm asking people here to take my position though, like you. You seriously begged LA to stop bashing Trump. That's pathetic

“STEALING?” It’s more like out-negotiating.

Is Ted Cruz stealing delegates from Donald Trump?

Cruz is just making better deals. . . .

Imagine the outcry by GG, Tom and the rest if i cut and pasted all this type of crap you do? The wailing, whining and self-pitying would be beyond measure

That's trump in a nutshell. When he's outmaneuvered, he resorts to elementary school insults. A truly great leader.

To be honest, that's what you do also. So don't be too high and mighty.

That's trump in a nutshell. When he's outmaneuvered, he resorts to elementary school insults. A truly great leader.

Trump said this weekend he is going to sue because he didn't understand what happened with the Lousiana delegate count.

If you can win lawsuits based on the fact that you have no idea what's going on, gatorman stands to be filthy rich.

Trump said this weekend he is going to sue because he didn't understand what happened with the Lousiana delegate count.

If you can win lawsuits based on the fact that you have no idea what's going on, gatorman stands to be filthy rich.

Again, par for the course. When he loses on the business turf, his immediate response is to attack personally and sue. He's done the impossible feat, alienate the second biggest whores in the world - the big banks. Too bad for us, the biggest whores, the media still give him free publicity.

No, I get the point. You are a partisan Republican and can't stand to hear something that criticizes the GOP. Seems like me posting Obama's quote sent you over the edge

What sent me over the edge was yet another rambling post that had nothing to do with the discussion.

You don't contribute, you pollute.

What sent me over the edge was yet another rambling post that had nothing to do with the discussion.

You don't contribute, you pollute.

That's crap, people go off on tangents all the time. You are so intolerantly biased that it makes you a dickhead. That's not my fault

That's crap, people go off on tangents all the time. You are so intolerantly biased that it makes you a dickhead. That's not my fault

At least he doesn't wish for mass shootings to take place, laugh over the death of Americans, use homophobic slurs as insults, and use racially charged language to make jokes.

In short, at least he's not the racist, homophobic extreamist with rage issues that you are.

At least he doesn't wish for mass shootings to take place, laugh over the death of Americans, use homophobic slurs as insults, and use racially charged language to make jokes.

In short, at least he's not the racist, homophobic extreamist with rage issues that you are.

I don't know why you bother.

This is someone so unaware, that he just complained about me posting an article about Ted Cruz in the Ted Cruz thread.

One which generated three on point responses...........which is why it was posted.

:D

Or in engage in wild hyperbole :lol:

I don't know why you bother.

This is someone so unaware, that he just complained about me posting an article about Ted Cruz in the Ted Cruz thread.

One which generated three on point responses...........which is why it was posted.

:D

Is that what I did? Or was it that you are cut and paste boy?

Can't say I'm asking people here to take my position though, like you. You seriously begged LA to stop bashing Trump. That's pathetic

Misrepresenting what I said to LA doesn't change the fact that your presence and poisoned posting here downgrades this forum. You are a net loss here with no redeeming qualities.

Tangents usually involve a line of thinking that is in line with the original topic, not random verbal diarrhea that constantly pollutes a topic. At least trolls are entertaining.

Misrepresenting what I said to LA doesn't change the fact that your presence and poisoned posting here downgrades this forum. You are a net loss here with no redeeming qualities.

You did try and get him to go along with you. Sort of to show a united front for Trump in case he was the nominee. That's sad

If I'm so bad, I cordially invite you to totally ignore me. Please

You don't go off on tangents, you just **** all over everything.

It's not your politics we disagree with. It's your "**** all over everything" attitude.