Ted Cruz

Your wasting your breath ... gator lives in an alternate reality. If gator wants to be the village idiot who am I to argue. They are very good at running the extortion game and pretty good at getting the gators of the world to go along.

Really, what's a contemporary example of this extortion? I like clowns like you that think they know something

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a story after searching here. Sorry trying to paste from my phone

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/94574273-8-things-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal

Those chicks are hot: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31FFGHkNLKL._UX250_.jpg

If this allegation is false, Cruz remains my preferred Presidential candidate. If it's true he's my hero and role model :D

Besides, after Clinton, America doesn't want a president who tastes good. America wants a president with good taste.

This will all be settled once Katrina Pierson confirms or denies the affair.

She's had the mic for months on all the major networks.

She's the one who makes or kills the story.

NE brought down Gary Hart

Noone believed them them at the start of that either...

So, it looks like Cruz's campaign is over.

5 affairs, including Amanda Carpenter who is on CNN all the time supporting him.

That makes the Trump the nominee.

Trump and the Enquirer: BFFs

Did Katrina Pierson confirm the affair yet? What time is her press conference?

Sad!

NE brought down Gary Hart

Noone believed them them at the start of that either...

Gary Hart brought down Gary Hart. When Cruz dares the Enquirer to follow him around, then gets photographed on a boat with a model in his lap, get back to us.

Actually NE is quite good at this. They broke the Tiger Woods affairs, Jesse Jackson love child, rush addicted to pain killers, John Edwards love child, among others. Not a good sign for TC

When is Katrina Pierson's press conference to confirm her affair?

It should be anymoment now, right?

This isn't rocket science, Trumpettes! Your overlord's spokesperson is one of the women Cruz had an affair with!

Giver her the mic and end the Cruz campaign today!!!

Gary Hart brought down Gary Hart. When Cruz dares the Enquirer to follow him around, then gets photographed on a boat with a model in his lap, get back to us.

I know pointing out facts without the accompanying spin to fit a narrative can be confusing on this board..the poster was doubting the validity of NE's ability to put a real story out....they did with Gary Hart....if the NE story pans out...then we can say Cruz brought Cruz down.....

Cruz...BTW has admitted to "sinning" in the past....

I know pointing out facts without the accompanying spin to fit a narrative can be confusing on this board..the poster was doubting the validity of NE's ability to put a real story out....they did with Gary Hart....if the NE story pans out...then we can say Cruz brought Cruz down.....

Cruz...BTW has admitted to "sinning" in the past....

It's simple, baskin. Get Katrina Pierson to the mic!

And while I understand your desperate need to smear people, you should probably know that all Christians consider themselves broken sinners. Even Trump.

Sad!

People just thought he was talking about masturbation

Where's Katrina Pierson? Get her to confirm the affair!!!

Power and money, the two oldest aphrodisiacs in the world.

Ahhhh. It's all making sense now.

Oh and we all know what the third one is so that makes three strikes against the old Chef. :cry:

Edited by Chef Jim