Ted Cruz

It's not a sex tape. The scumbag Rubio supporter and advisor Rick Wilson stalked Cruz and taped him and a woman going to dinners and hotels repeatedly.

Some background here and also here:

Here's Wilson tweeting about the video that he distributed to media outlets:

Ceb3q47W4AAmfRp.jpg

It's just a matter of time before the video leaks.

"If you enjoy daydreaming about Ted Cruz’s sex life, then today is your lucky day." Lol

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.................

They got the John Edwards story right, didn’t they? That’s all we’ve been hearing today on social media.

In a bombshell world exclusive, The National ENQUIRER has learned that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s death was a highly planned “political assassination” orchestrated by the CIA and carried out by a $2,000-a-night hooker! A top Washington, D.C. source said the Feb. 13 death of the 79-year-old jurist at a remote Texas ranch just 15 miles from Mexico was part of a “shocking conspiracy that tracks back to the CIA and the White House!”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/photos/antonin-scalia-murder-conspiracy-prostitute-sex-scandal/photo/149939/

It's not a sex tape. The scumbag Rubio supporter and advisor Rick Wilson stalked Cruz and taped him and a woman going to dinners and hotels repeatedly.

Some background here and also here:

Here's Wilson tweeting about the video that he distributed to media outlets:

Ceb3q47W4AAmfRp.jpg

It's just a matter of time before the video leaks.

You guys seem to be spending an awful lot of time trying to win by taking down your competition with salacious tabloid idiocy, while offering absolutely no reason why your candidate is worth the run beyond a 10-year-old campaign slogan.

Kind of reminds me of another guy who won the same way, and I think we see where the last seven years have gotten us with THAT guy.

Maybe soon Trump will pick a position that he can explain to people beyond "Believe me, it's gonna be great, okay?"

But hey...thanks for embarrassing everyone by running a classic liberal campaign. You Trumpettes must be really proud.

Sad!!!

Edited by LABillzFan

President Obama rebuked GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz's proposal to patrol U.S. Muslim neighborhoods as a part of a counter-terrorism strategy as "un-American" and "counterproductive."

"I just left a country that engages in that kind of neighborhood surveillance, which, by the way, the father of Sen. Cruz escaped, for America, the land of the free," President Obama said, invoking Cruz's Cuban heritage in criticizing Cruz's proposal today.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-calls-ted-cruz-muslim-surveillance-proposal/story?id=37756098

Exactly!

There Aren’t Enough Faces To Palm: Obama Invokes Cruz’s Dad To Make Point About Islamic Terror

Today President Obama answered a question from the press about Senator Cruz and his statement following the attacks in Brussels. Cruz stated that law enforcement needs to be empowered to “patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.” Obama’s answer to a question about that was ludicrous.

As far as the notion of having surveillance of neighborhoods where Muslims are present, I just left a country that engages in that kind of neighborhood surveillance. Which, by the way, the father of Senator Cruz escaped for America, the land of the free. The notion that we would start down that slippery slope makes absolutely no sense.

Oh do you mean the communist dictatorship that you just left, Mr. President? Oh. Oh the one where you watched baseball and did the wave.

Yes? The baseball game place? Is that the place you just left? Oh. I guess that’s a point.

That Ted Cruz’s father fled the country where you were just living it up having a grand old time that you didn’t allow to be interrupted by silly little domestic squabbles involving Islam.................................... That country.

That’s an argument you could make, I suppose.

If Ted Cruz bothers to respond to this dumb statement, I suggest he talk about fathers, too.

I can’t recall, what religion was yours, Barack Hussein?

What was your step-father’s religion? It has slipped my mind.

Well no matter, I’m sure it’s not relevant. Not nearly as relevant at Ted Cruz’s father is to a discussion of Islam. No doubt, no doubt.

Self-awareness, Mr. President. It’s a thing. Look it up. And maybe get off parents.

After all … well you know the rest of that joke.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/03/23/arent-enough-faces-palm-obama-invokes-cruzs-dad-make-point-islamic-terror/

President Obama rebuked GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz's proposal to patrol U.S. Muslim neighborhoods as a part of a counter-terrorism strategy as "un-American" and "counterproductive."

"I just left a country that engages in that kind of neighborhood surveillance, which, by the way, the father of Sen. Cruz escaped, for America, the land of the free," President Obama said, invoking Cruz's Cuban heritage in criticizing Cruz's proposal today.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-calls-ted-cruz-muslim-surveillance-proposal/story?id=37756098

Exactly!

Which of course is entirely hypocritical of the president to say considering he's presided over and expanded the largest and most omnipotent surveillance state known to history. Cruz's comments are deplorable, but the president should look up the definition of irony before he takes a stand like that.

But, we know details aren't your strong suit. Nor is nuance.

Which of course is entirely hypocritical of the president to say considering he's presided over and expanded the largest and most omnipotent surveillance state known to history. Cruz's comments are deplorable, but the president should look up the definition of irony before he takes a stand like that.

you are so stupid, so, so much for your opinion

Thank you for proving my point. :beer:

Is there a single thread in this forum that hasn't been polluted by your special brand of idiocy?

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Is there a single thread in this forum that hasn't been polluted by your special brand of idiocy?

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Yup, criticizing Ted Cruz is ridiculous. You are almost intelligent. I don't even bother to point out you idiotic comments anymore. If you's like me to I will

And no way in hell do I post in every thread on this board.

Yup, criticizing Ted Cruz is ridiculous. You are almost intelligent. I don't even bother to point out you idiotic comments anymore. If you's like me to I will

And no way in hell do I post in every thread on this board.

This is an English speaking forum. Please type in proper English.