Who are we rooting for to win the SB? Me? The Jets.

stevestojan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at anyone picking the seachickens this way. IF they make it to the big dance it will be 3 in a ROW. Putting them

Dangerously close to a certain teams record that almost anyone would say and has said " no team will ever do that again"

And EFF the pats** It hard to even watch the game when that team is playing. Good chance they will be.

So any NFC team other than Seattle.

I look at anyone picking the seachickens this way. IF they make it to the big dance it will be 3 in a ROW. Putting them

Dangerously close to a certain teams record that almost anyone would say and has said " no team will ever do that again"

Miami was in three in a row and won two of them - from 1971 to 1973.

Would enjoy seeing Carolina or Arizona win it.

Why would a Bills' fan give a rat's arse who wins the Super Bowl? The any team but the Cheats is appealing, but honestly, if it ain't Buffalo playing, I simply do not care. In fact, I am pissed that the Super Bowl sucks the oxygen out of the air and all you hear about is the gawd damn Super Bowl. It has become my least favorite day of year, edging out April 15th.

Yeah, we still have a chance at the playoffs. And I still have a chance at being good looking. But flashing back into reality for a second: who do you you root for?

I'm rooting for the Jets. Does this have something to do with Rex? Probably. But it has more to do with an unworthy underdog beating the Pats.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

Yes, drinks. But go Jets.

You are mentally ill in my opinion if you're rooting for the Jets to ever win another regular season game, let alone the super bowl. Have you met any of their fans? Clearly not.

Root for Cincy or Oakland or Pitt...but the JETS? :bag:

Yeah, we still have a chance at the playoffs. And I still have a chance at being good looking. But flashing back into reality for a second: who do you you root for?

I'm rooting for the Jets. Does this have something to do with Rex? Probably. But it has more to do with an unworthy underdog beating the Pats.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

How as a Bills fan could you possibly want the Jets to win a Superbowl? The only way I would ever root for the Jets or Dolphins is if they play the Patriots or one another. I am rooting for every team not in the AFC East in the playoffs.

And EFF the pats** It hard to even watch the game when that team is playing. Good chance they will be.

So any NFC team other than Seattle.

Yep. Choke the seachickens!

I would have to deal with Panther fans on an arrogance level combating that of the Seahawks and Patriots level of the last few years but I wouldn't be upset if they won the Super Bowl. I think they're better poised to make a run over the next 3-4 years and just lacking a few pieces to begin a dynasty of youth and talent.

Panthers.

Living in Charlotte, they have become my second team. Some Gibroni on here was talking about how Cam sucked a few months back. Whoever you are, How's that going for you right now. League MVP playing with a PISS POOR group of receivers. Defense like ours under Schwartz. The team is playing as a team, something the Bills with Hughes and Shady and Watkins and Ryan don't seem to get. Would love to see them go undefeated so we don't have to watch the freaking Cheesefins pop open the bubbly once a year.

'sup bra? It's going well watching him miss WR's, though they drop a bunch, too. He's behind a top 5 OL and has the 2nd best TE by a mile. His WR's are skilled and maybe top 5, as well. His defense does him many favors by punishing opponents.

Yep, they've been so many great teams. How many with a winning record? 1. The Green Bay Packers who have had an easy schedule as well (victories over whose record combined 49-68) lost and teams lose any given Sunday but the Packers have not been that good all season. The Packers have lost to the Bears, Panthers and Broncos quite badly. Green Bay's opponents overall are 81-88, or 6.3-66..

Carolina's opponents in victory compared to Green Bay is 70-86. That's an average opponent finishing 5.8-7.1.

So, while Carolina is 12-0, they haven't truly played anyone. Seattle has a winning record now but Seattle starts slowly. This weekend could be one of their toughest games of the year and was always going to be because the Giants, in December are the exact opposite of Dallas in December. There is a high likelihood that Carolina finishes 16-0 or at least obtains the number 1 seed in the playoffs, which at this point would face them against Minnesota (6th), Seattle (5th) or Washington (4th) in the playoffs. That, to me, is hilariously easy. They should be able to beat any of those at home with Seattle likely the only challenge. Arizona, barring injury is going to be the contest.

So, while I never said Cam Newton sucked I just know enough about the Panthers to know that Thomas Davis, Luke Keuchly, Josh Norman, Phily Brown, Greg Olsen and every one of the other players on that roster matter just as damn much. Newton is just the gunslinger in the backfield, the Panthers Kobe Bryant.

He doesn't suck and he always gets better as the season progresses but he's not all that, by any means.

The Panthers are a very good team in a very weak NFL. The Panthers lead the league right now in a league that is full of buffoonery, mistakes and lack of fundamentals. This is not taking away from them, by any means. But, the Panthers just 4 years ago where San Fran, Green Bay, New Orleans, New England and Baltimore were destroying teams with much better teams than Carolina is right now.

This is just my opinion, but the NFL does not have very strong teams right now and it makes the games that much better because it has become any given Sunday [that the referees can win a game]. I think many would agree with this.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

so you want a team quarterbacked by Fitzgibbons and coached by Gailey to win the Super Bowl? Here I thought you had grown a brain...