Who are we rooting for to win the SB? Me? The Jets.

stevestojan

Yeah, we still have a chance at the playoffs. And I still have a chance at being good looking. But flashing back into reality for a second: who do you you root for?

I'm rooting for the Jets. Does this have something to do with Rex? Probably. But it has more to do with an unworthy underdog beating the Pats.

Jets 28. Panthers 20.

Yes, drinks. But go Jets.

Edited by stevestojan

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to see the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning win a superbowl for him to retire on top.

Would hate to see pretty boy Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy. I also think Gronk is annoying as heck. As Deadspin put it, Gronk was better before he knew that he was a likeable goof. Now he knows it and flaunts it, and therefore is no longer likeable.

Would love to see the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning win a superbowl for him to retire on top.

Would hate to see pretty boy Tom Brady hoist another Lombardi trophy. I also think Gronk is annoying as heck. As Deadspin put it, Gronk was better before he knew that he was a likeable goof. Now he knows it and flaunts it, and therefore is no longer likeable.

Peyton winning would be perfection for his career. I just don't see it happening. Only one I can remember truly going out on top was Elway.

I would like to see anyone but the patriots to make the Super Bowl. That being said, the nfl media is talking non-stop about a panthers-patriots Super Bowl and how great it would be. They really did a bad job trying to hide the fact that they are going to try to get these 2 teams in

After watching the A Football Life episode about Bruce Arians, I started to appreciate the Cardinals a lot more. It's tough as my other team has been the Seahawks for about 20 years, so going for a NFC West team aside from them is next to impossible.However, I really like Arians. Seems like a great guy and a coach that you would love to play for.

After watching the A Football Life episode about Bruce Arians, I started to appreciate the Cardinals a lot more. It's tough as my other team has been the Seahawks for about 20 years, so going for a NFC West team aside from them is next to impossible.However, I really like Arians. Seems like a great guy and a coach that you would love to play for.

i wouldn't mind this either. Larry Fitz deserves a ring. Totally agree on Arians. Steelers were stupid to fire him. Edited by YoloinOhio

Wow... Have been a lurker on this site for about 10 years, Bills fan for 24, and decided to finally sign up this year but haven't really posted anything. Never would I have ever thought Buffalo Bills fans would be rooting for the f@$#&%g jets to go to and win a super bowl.... really??? God@$&n boys I know it's a real deal long shot/not a reality driven chance but for f@#$s sake, root for the Buffalo Bills until they are eliminated. If we take care of our own s#&t the rest just might work itself out. Jesus save the crying until it's actually over.

Im sure I'll get kicked off for that but

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Wow... Have been a lurker on this site for about 10 years, Bills fan for 24, and decided to finally sign up this year but haven't really posted anything. Never would I have ever thought Buffalo Bills fans would be rooting for the f@$#&%g jets to go to and win a super bowl.... really??? God@$&n boys I know it's a real deal long shot/not a reality driven chance but for f@#$s sake, root for the Buffalo Bills until they are eliminated. If we take care of our own s#&t the rest just might work itself out. Jesus save the crying until it's actually over.

Im sure I'll get kicked off for that but

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Fair enough. But when we don't win the lottery next week, who do you root for?