Are we Cursed?

billsfan_34

Mods- I did the search function and nothing I see pertaining to this.

For years I have heard rumors that the stadium was built on old tribal burial grounds. I started doing some "googling" and found this article. Maybe its time for a new stadium? Maybe we build and they will follow lol. Anyways an interesting read if you would like.

http://www.buffalospree.com/Buffalo-Spree/June-2012/The-Bills-Curse/

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who can say for sure they are not, however i think if you look at every mistake or 'bad luck' situation you can trace the causes of it.

That would be alot of tracin'

Indeed. We need to sign Flutie out of retirement, denounce OJ, say Hail Mary's from now until opening day 2016, then hose down OBD and the Ralph in holy water.

Maybe its time that we, as fans, unite on one said day in the future and perform numerous rituals to rid the evil spirits once and for all!

That would be alot of tracin'

Maybe its time that we, as fans, unite on one said day in the future and perform numerous rituals to rid the evil spirits once and for all!

Pegs needs to throw some cheddar around and bring the Pope back here to bless this place.

its the burial site, never ever ever f with burial sites.

and it wont ever get resolved by just moving the stadium.

cursed is not quite the correct word,

Carrying the burden of the violation will never go away unless those entombed are put at peace.

be careful where you put up your home/ buildings and the earth you move to make it happen.

its the burial site, never ever ever f with burial sites.

and it wont ever get resolved by just moving the stadium.

cursed is not quite the correct word,

Carrying the burden of the violation will never go away unless those entombed are put at peace.

be careful where you put up your home/ buildings and the earth you move to make it happen.

Were screwed if your logic serves correct

I have 8 years of college education and I believe karma/curses could be possible. I know I'm teeing up the personal attacks. I don't care. But I think it's possible western New York could have some bad energy or something attached to it.

Edited by UBBullsfan

I have two years of college education, and I believe curses aren't possible. With the exception of the 60's and 90's this franchise being bad is the rule not the exception. Western New York isn't cursed either. I think the decline of American manufacturing/industry might have had something to do with the luck of this area.