Are we Cursed?

billsfan_34

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two years of college education, and I believe curses aren't possible. With the exception of the 60's and 90's this franchise being bad is the rule not the exception. Western New York isn't cursed either. I think the decline of American manufacturing/industry might have had something to do with the luck of this area.

we made the playoffs 4 times in the 80s and had a good look at the super bowl in 88. just sayin...

I came across an article on that as well. But Detroit has championships and our city has none- hmmmmm

AFL champions 1964 and 65.

Now let's get serious and tell Flutie it's time to dig up the Greg Brady teekee from the 50 yard line he buried when Ralph overlooked firm for the TN playoff game.

C'mon Flutie, we'll let you drop kick the next time we are on the 15 yard line.

Were screwed if your logic serves correct

LOL. well somebody did something awful :cry:

I have two years of college education, and I believe curses aren't possible. With the exception of the 60's and 90's this franchise being bad is the rule not the exception. Western New York isn't cursed either. I think the decline of American manufacturing/industry might have had something to do with the luck of this area.

or does the curse affect the decline of manufacturing in the area?

ponder that, bitches

and i have no college education.

Indeed. We need to sign Flutie out of retirement, denounce OJ, say Hail Mary's from now until opening day 2016, then hose down OBD and the Ralph in holy water.

It's much bigger than this. We have disturbed ancient, hallowed grounds and only a human sacrifice from TBD will satisfy the spirits. The 'Chosen One' has to be all powerful and hurt us going forward.

I nominate DC Tom.

Who ya got?

I have 8 years of college education and I believe karma/curses could be possible. I know I'm teeing up the personal attacks. I don't care. But I think it's possible western New York could have some bad energy or something attached to it.

How does that work? Not an attack- just wondering have you taken voodoo spirits 101 or the upper 400 level Karma Advanced Logic- haha im just keepin it light buddy!

AFL champions 1964 and 65.

Now let's get serious and tell Flutie it's time to dig up the Greg Brady teekee from the 50 yard line he buried when Ralph overlooked firm for the TN playoff game.

C'mon Flutie, we'll let you drop kick the next time we are on the 15 yard line.

Ive never counted those Championships - maybe wrong of me but I just cant

I was talking with a friend about the Ralph. It's in the middle of the snow belt, far from the city.

I feel as if any new stadium should be on the waterfront. Bethlehem steel is right there, rotting. There are limited things that the real estate can be used for, due to the toxic soil, but I think that spectator sports should be OK there.

There is plenty of room for a stadium. And a drag racing strip. And maybe a NASCAR track.

As for the curse, I'm not sure...but just in case, the stadium could be restored to it's original condition with the proper Shaman to help rectify the "problem"

I was talking with a friend about the Ralph. It's in the middle of the snow belt, far from the city.

I feel as if any new stadium should be on the waterfront. Bethlehem steel is right there, rotting. There are limited things that the real estate can be used for, due to the toxic soil, but I think that spectator sports should be OK there.

There is plenty of room for a stadium. And a drag racing strip. And maybe a NASCAR track.

As for the curse, I'm not sure...but just in case, the stadium could be restored to it's original condition with the proper Shaman to help rectify the "problem"

I could see Western New York embracing Nascar. It's that kind of place.

Cursed? Yes, by bad general managers and head coaches. And before the Pegula's ownership, by financial people who dominated personnel decision making.

Put those two things together and you're going to have a NFL franchise that will never be better than mediocre, i.e. 16 non-playoff seasons.

It's much bigger than this. We have disturbed ancient, hallowed grounds and only a human sacrifice from TBD will satisfy the spirits. The 'Chosen One' has to be all powerful and hurt us going forward.

I nominate DC Tom.

Who ya got?

Maybe the sacrifice of Buffalo Barbarian would usher in the age of a new Franchise QB?

I could see Western New York embracing Nascar. It's that kind of place.

Watkins Glen is not too far- and some enjoy it. But Buffalos not Charlotte. I lived in NC for a very long time. Buffalo is Hockey and Football to the core.

Maybe the sacrifice of Buffalo Barbarian would usher in the age of a new Franchise QB?

I am ready to sacrifice myself for the greater good of our Bills society but im not high enough on the hierarchy to make a dent in the quagmire we are in.

I have 8 years of college education and I believe karma/curses could be possible. I know I'm teeing up the personal attacks. I don't care. But I think it's possible western New York could have some bad energy or something attached to it.

I'm sure you're looking forward to junior year.

Mods- I did the search function and nothing I see pertaining to this.

For years I have heard rumors that the stadium was built on old tribal burial grounds. I started doing some "googling" and found this article. Maybe its time for a new stadium? Maybe we build and they will follow lol. Anyways an interesting read if you would like.

http://www.buffalospree.com/Buffalo-Spree/June-2012/The-Bills-Curse/

I don't know, but it sure as hell feels like it