Bills' 2016 Non-Division Opponents Finalized

26CornerBlitz

The @buffalobills non-division opponents in 2016:

Home: ARI, CLE, PITT, SF, JAX

Away: BAL, CIN, STL, SEA, OAK

@SalSports

Since so many are already in "next year" mode, just tweeting this for you. Next year's non-AFCE scheduled Bills opponents (next tweet)...

Home: CLE, PIT, ARZ, SFRAN, same finisher as AFC South; Away: BAL, CIN, STL, SEA, same finisher as AFC West

They'll likely have OAK from the AFC West.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‏@SalSports

Since so many are already in "next year" mode, just tweeting this for you. Next year's non-AFCE scheduled Bills opponents (next tweet)...

Home: CLE, PIT, ARZ, SFRAN, same finisher as AFC South; Away: BAL, CIN, STL, SEA, same finisher as AFC West

They'll likely have OAK from the AFC West.

I would bet $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that we will played Cincy before their annual implosion. They will be on our schedule week 6 or before. NE will play them in week 15 or so.

Looking at the overall schedule I will go out on a limb and guess the opener is Cincy and our home opener will be against the Jets.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Looks like 8-8 to me

So before the draft, Free Agency roster moves you could predict they are going 8-8 next year? Although if you are a betting man you are pretty much playing the odds saying they will have 6 to 8 wins if the last 16 years has anything to do with it.

So before the draft, Free Agency roster moves you could predict they are going 8-8 next year? Although if you are a betting man you are pretty much playing the odds saying they will have 6 to 8 wins if the last 16 years has anything to do with it.

that's JSP, a hyperbolic bastard.

God now I even more depressed, cant argue with your prediction either.

You can't...Until they prove otherwise - this is all this team is. What is astounding is that the incompetence goes from year to year, coach to coach, front office to front office and player to player year after year. It's really amazing...

Pegs needs to just entirely clean house and start fresh from janitors to players. What a rotten stench...

You can't...Until they prove otherwise - this is all this team is. What is astounding is that the incompetence goes from year to year, coach to coach, front office to front office and player to player year after year. It's really amazing...

Pegs needs to just entirely clean house and start fresh from janitors to players. What a rotten stench...

Too bad we can't tank for Eichel this time. The only sure thing NFL players worth tanking for were Luck and before him Manning. Polian got it right twice (even though the 2nd tank cost him his job)

@ArrowheadPride

Reader points out the Chiefs and Bills streak of playing 8 straight years is in jeopardy (cc @BuffRumblings) http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/12/14/10114670/saying-good-bye-to-the-bills

@SalSports

Sal Capaccio Retweeted Arrowhead Pride

As of right now, if standings in each division don't change, Bills would play at Raiders next season. No KC.

If Rams move to LA and Bills and Raiders both finish 3rd in division, Bills will have three west coast trips in 2016: Seattle, LA, Oakland

Heck, Raiders could still move to LA, too. So, could be two trips there, or something like that #NFLinLAProblems

Home: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Arizona, San Francisco, Jacksonsville or Houston

Away: Baltimore, Cincinatti, St Louis, Seattle, Oakland

Very good chance that Oakland remains #3, as KC goes @Ravens, Browns, Raiders whilst Oakland goes Green Bay, San Diego, @Oakland while KC is 2 games up already.

The Jacksonsville squad could be up to 2nd after Atlanta this weekend and if they play up against New Orleans finishing the season against @Houston. The Texans play @Indianapolis, @Tennessee and finish home against Jacksonville.

-I see Jacksonville winning 2 of the 3, at the least. Maybe all 3. Therefore, we'd play Houston again, at home, next year.

I'd welcome a game tomorrow against Cincinatti but the Gingerback will be healthy next year, more than likely. Baltimore, St Louis, Cleveland and San Francisco are beatable.

Oakland, Jacksonville, Pittsburgh are only going to better next year.

Here is to hoping we play Seattle early.

I thought nearly all of the old guard was gone ! How many can be tucked away in the dungeon ar hide in the attic?

Do agree, The Bills/cursed.Org really is good at one thing.

amazing us fans.

Yikes

Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Arizona, Seattle, and New England x2. That's 6 guaranteed losses right there

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL unless you are Bob Kraft.

We still have 3 games to go.

Time to evaluate our talent and assess the talent out there.

I'll leave the predictions until after the pre season next year.

GO BILLS!

you are surely a Good Kid :thumbsup: North Buffalo!

Edited by 3rdand12