Can we at least agree on this? (Tyrod)

Virgil

Whether you believe he is our Franchise guy or not, he is good enough to win games for us and doesn't make drafting a QB in the first round every year a priority.

I think I've seen progression from him most weeks. His decisions to throw deep and not run today on 3rd down was off to me, but it wasn't the terrible crap we've dealt with in years past. Speaking of which, I completely believe he's the best QB we've had since Kelly.

In any case, whether you love him or can put up with him, I'm just tired of seeing the fighting over how good he is.

He's good enough. Agree?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has shown more than I think anyone could have reasonably expected. Need to see progress next year though. You draft a viable QB every chance you get, regardless of the round or year. If you believe in him, take him.

This.

All of Tyrods faults were on full display today. He is good at hitting the deep ball but take that away and he will struggle. He can't beat teams by picking them apart with short and intermediate passes especially to the middle of the field which is always evident on 3rd down.

Edited by Max997

All of Tyrods faults were on full display today. He is good at hitting the deep ball but take that away and he will struggle. Tyrod can't beat teams by picking them apart with short and intermediate passes especially to the middle of the field which is always evident on 3rd down.

You mean like holding penalties and false starts? Bad Tyrod, bad.

Whether you believe he is our Franchise guy or not, he is good enough to win games for us and doesn't make drafting a QB in the first round every year a priority.

I think I've seen progression from him most weeks. His decisions to throw deep and not run today on 3rd down was off to me, but it wasn't the terrible crap we've dealt with in years past. Speaking of which, I completely believe he's the best QB we've had since Kelly.

In any case, whether you love him or can put up with him, I'm just tired of seeing the fighting over how good he is.

He's good enough. Agree?

Agreed. I like him as our QB. Yes there's room for improvement, but he has a great upside, and he's shown us the right choice was made to start him.

You mean like holding penalties and false starts? Bad Tyrod, bad.

Did I say Tyrod was the only reason they lost today or that all of his faults were on display today?

Please try and comprehend what is being said before feeling the need to comment

I remember him hitting Shady over the middle on 3rd down for a 1st down. I thought Tyrod has done a pretty good job this year so far. He's a first year starter, and as a back-up in Baltimore behind a QB who seldom was hurt, Tyrod probably didn't get many practice reps the past 4 years. He's not a franchise guy yet, but he's better than Fitz was for us, and everybody that has preceded him up to Flutie.

Edited by WotAGuy