Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philadephia: 248 yards total offense. New England: 424yards total offense.

Philadephia: total of 58 plays in 25:44 of possession. New England: 86 plays in 34:16 of possession.

Philadelphia: 2 passing TDs, no rushing TDs. New England: 3 passing TDs 1 rushing TD

Flukey game. No clear evidence of a striking Philadephia revival. Of course, the Bills haven't proven themselves to be dominant and will have to fight for every win.

Edited by Robert James

Philly and Washington aren't going to be pushovers by any means. These games are as "do or die" for their playoff hopes as they are for ours. In both cases the Bills are the better team though, so we'll just have to see if they're for real about keeping their focus and staying aggressive or if it's just talk.

Agreed, get them back to home at 8-6 & I think we have a legit chance to run the table. Neither of these next 2 games will be easy though. Washington is very good at home & Philly is not an easy place tp play.

Winning at Foxboro is notable, regardless of how it happened. Bradford did make some big throws, and if you think I'm not scared stojan-less about kicking to Sproles you've got another think coming.

The Bills will need to be just as focused next week as they were yesterday.

On the plus side, I can't imagine Shady being any more motivated...

It's tough to pick games this season cause so many teams have been up and down all year, especially in the NFC East where all 4 teams at one point have held the lead in the division and the basement at some point, and they are all hovering around .500. The Eagles went from getting destroyed looking like a nuclear dumpster fire last week to upsetting the Pats this week. The 'skins looked horrible to start the season to now looking like the better team in that division. I think this game comes down to how the Bills play more then it does the Eagles. If the Bills play like they can, they beat the Eagles no problem. If they play like the have done a few times this season in their head scratching losses, Eagles could walk away winners

Press Pass: Chip Kelly (11:58)
Head Coach Chip Kelly talks about defensive improvements, belief in his players and the team's overall efforts in their win over the Patriots.

@EaglesInsider

Chip Kelly on matchup vs. LeSean McCoy: "He’s playing at a really high level. ... It’s a big, big challenge for us." http://phieagl.es/1XVVKg6

Bill Belichick and Chip Kelly are buddies and it would serve Rex and the Bills coaching staff to change a lot of their verbal and hand signals they used in the last Bills/Pats game. I'm positive that Belichick is going to give Chip all the Bills intel he asks for.

The Bills need to come up with a few offensive and defensive "out of the box" wrinkles for this one.

Bill Belichick and Chip Kelly are buddies and it would serve Rex and the Bills coaching staff to change a lot of their verbal and hand signals they used in the last Bills/Pats game. I'm positive that Belichick is going to give Chip all the Bills intel he asks for.

The Bills need to come up with a few offensive and defensive "out of the box" wrinkles for this one.

The Eagles' run D is terrible and I hope the Bills' plan is to pound them into submission with Shady and Karlos. Whenever they commit an eighth guy to stop the run have Tyrod beat them deep with Sammy because they have no CB who can stay with him.

Hopefully Chip is cocky following that win and underestimates our Bills!

CBF

How would he do this? During team meetings tell the team not to practice hard or prepare for the game. Tell the team the Bills are no good?

belicheck isn't one to spend much time at midfield post game with the opposing coach, but yesterday there was a prolonged embrace and discussion, thought it was weird, didn't realize they were friends.