Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irvin just said on nfl game day he's "never ever" heard of a player who was playing his former team rally other players on his team to beat them. I found that surprising

@BuffaloBillsPR

Today’s @buffalobills inactives vs. the #Eagles:

CWHoGMRU4AAFLmW.png
@BuffaloBillsPR

LB Kevin Reddick will start at linebacker. CB Leodis McKelvin will starter at corner. T Jordan Mills will start at right tackle.

@davespadaro

Eagles inactives: QB Lewis, WR Krause, CB Rice, LB Means, OL B.Jones, OL Hawkinson, DE Bair

@buffalobills

Soon. #BUFvsPHI

CWHmwaWU4AAplVN.jpg
LeSean McCoy just made a Make-A-Wish dream come true pregame: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/676076403951996929/pu/vid/1280x720/TE2ZUmISeuvAotiS.mp4

@buffalobills

"You're my good luck charm today." What a moment. #MakeAWish

CWHqS9eWcAIgvvh.jpg
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

So wasn't Henderson out last week with an illness, not injured?? Does inactive today therefore mean the Bills figured out the same as those of us watching last week, that Mills was better?

@BuffaloBillsPR

Today’s @buffalobills inactives vs. the #Eagles:

CWHoGMRU4AAFLmW.png
@BuffaloBillsPR

LB Kevin Reddick will start at linebacker. CB Leodis McKelvin will starter at corner. T Jordan Mills will start at right tackle.

glad to see Brooks inactive

the Iggles are expecting to see Shady early & often ...... sounds like a great time for a bomb on the 1st play from scrimmage

Actually I'm not sure about a bomb but I wouldn't be surprised to see us being a little pass oriented early to loosen up the run defense. Edited by Georgia Bill

I just hope McCoy doesn't get hurt.

he will play on one leg for this one!

the Iggles are expecting to see Shady early & often ...... sounds like a great time for a bomb on the 1st play from scrimmage

Not glad to see him inactive due to injury, But am glad Leo is starting CB. They are going to go after the corners running and passing

Brooks is a great gunner for us. Would like to have him available for us on teams, but definitely glad Leo is back to play corner.

Brooks is a great gunner for us. Would like to have him available for us on teams, but definitely glad Leo is back to play corner.

my bad, did not know Brooks is out due to injury. However, he has been a penalty machine on ST