Week 14: Eagles' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

136 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat the Eagles on Sunday?

• Yes. Stayin' Alive!
    • No. They'll Be Done!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle Eye: Bills Preview, Kenjon Barner (43:14)

Greg Cosell joins Fran Duffy in a look back at the Eagles big win over New England and to preview the Buffalo Bills before Kenjon Barner stops by to talk about the art of the screen game.

@theMMQB

Latest guest in @Andy_Benoit's Film Room is @buffalobills RB LeSean McCoy: http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/12/09/nfl-lesean-mccoy-buffalo-bills

CVw48oHW4AEx8ZK.jpg

McCoy to Bills: Need your help to beat Eagles

Boobie Dixon says LeSean McCoy is pumped up to play the Eagles and told his Bills teammates on Tuesday that he needs their help this week.

NFL rumors roundup

Wondering why LeSean McCoy still seems as quick as he's ever been? Perhaps it's because McCoy is playing "at least" 10 pounds lighter than he did a season ago, per the Buffalo News.

"What compounded that was the jelly roll jiggling around his midsection after last year. McCoy spent part of the offseason in Miami supposedly training. Apparently that didnt include the weight room, numerous sources confirmed. Kelly supposedly didnt like the fact that McCoy wasnt taking the offseason conditioning program as seriously as everyone else on the team."

Apparently Chip doesn't buy into his conditioning program either!

130605123351-chip-kelly-single-image-cut

At least he stands behind Demarco Murray and all the money he sunk into him. Just as much as Shady!!!

@buffalobills

Have a question for Coach Ryan? Submit it for your chance to win a Tim Hortons prize pack. http://bufbills.co/75MqDg

CVyccuMWEAEeFKp.jpg

I gotta say that I love this stuff. When the bills had ask mularkey and ask tom donahoe programs, I used to submit questions. Both of them answered At least one question of mine!!

Ryan Mathews returned to practice after missing three games with a concussion.

Was the Eagles' over the Patriots a turning point just a blip on the radar?

LeSean McCoy says time has helped heal some wounds caused by Chip Kelly.

"What compounded that was the jelly roll jiggling around his midsection after last year. McCoy spent part of the offseason in Miami supposedly training. Apparently that didn’t include the weight room, numerous sources confirmed. Kelly supposedly didn’t like the fact that McCoy wasn’t taking the offseason conditioning program as seriously as everyone else on the team."

Apparently Chip doesn't buy into his conditioning program either!

130605123351-chip-kelly-single-image-cut

Right!

poohhun1.gif

@SalSports

On conference call with Buffalo media, Chip Kelly compared Sammy Watkins to Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, and Julio Jones.

Kelly said owner Lurie and DeMarco Murray didn't have a "meeting." They were just sitting next to each other on the plane and spoke.

On Ryan Mathews - Chip said he liked his progress yesterday but too soon to tell if he can play Sunday vs. Bills.

Chip Kelly on his future/rumors of return to college: "False things usually don't effect me."

Chip Kelly on Kiko Alonso: "You can see improvement on a weekly basis. With him, Kendricks, and Ryans we have three real good inside LBs"

Chip was asked about analytics saying Eagles now fave to win NFCE: "I don't get involved in any of that stuff. This isn't horse racing"

@TyDunne

Asked Chip if he's better off with Murray than LeSean McCoy: "I don't even look at it that way. ... I've never been a comparison guy."

Chip Kelly said he didn't get a chance to call McCoy and then did after the trade went public and couldn't get through.

Kelly on McCoy: "I think the world of him. I really enjoyed coaching him. I have respect for him."

Kelly said news on trade broke too quick for him to speak to McCoy. Says "How it was handled isn't how it should be handled."

Kelly: "I always wanted to talk to LeSean. I had no issues with LeSean at all." Yet they have not talked in nine months since trade.

Kelly: "I'm not the general manager. There's another false assumption."

Kelly on Murray/Lurie: "They didn't have a meeting. They just happened to be sitting by each other on the plane ride home."

Also on the conference call, Chip Kelly said that Sammy Watkins is on a Dez Bryant/Julio Jones/Calvin Johnson-level.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: #Eagles HC Chip Kelly says "I'd love to shake LeSean's hand" ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/09/chip-kelly-id-love-to-shake-leseans-hand/

CVy1jaTUYAAGRnC.jpg

@SalSports

Rex: "Eagles offense tries to go at warp speed. Tough to simulate in practice."

Eagles special teams have been special. Seven blocked punts last two years. -- Rex

Rex: "Chip is a real progressive coach. Looking at some of the training things the does," etc..

On McCoy/Alonso trade, Rex: "It's worked out great for us.....we couldn't be happier with it."

"I'm sure this game will be special to LeSean. It will be special to all of us because it's a game we have to have." -- Rex

Nick O'Leary will play this week, says Rex

There were teams interested in O'Leary, Rex doesn't confirm but hints that's why they signed him to roster.

Gilmore won't practice today. Probably not likely to play Sunday, but will see as week goes on.

Rex: "In my opinion Darby will be Defensive Rookie of the Year"

Rex says he's comfortable with how the new challenge communication/process worked for him Sunday vs Texans. Bills didn't challenge any calls

Rex said he came closest to challenging the Shady out-of-bounds run, not the Shorts completion in front of Bills bench.

Karlos won't practice today

@viccarucci

CB Stephon Gilmore (shoulder), RB Karlos Williams (shoulder) & LB Nigel Bradham (ankle) won't practice today for #Bills.

#Bills OT Seantrel Henderson, who missed last Sunday's game w an illness, will practice today.

@leoroth

Rex said Manny Lawson had 43 on Wonderlic, which is highest he's ever seen for defender. "I don't want to tell you other scores.''

@TyDunne

Rex Ryan just finished up his Wednesday presser. Here are the running highlights at the BN Blog: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/09/rex-ryan-on-lesean-mccoy-darby-eagles-up-tempo-offense/

@Eagles

Coach Kelly: DeMarco Murray sat next to Mr. Lurie on the team flight home from New England. There was no arranged meeting.

Coach Kelly: We're not where we've been offensively, but it was a unique football game (because of special teams scores).

Coach Kelly: Ryan Mathews was here when DeMarco Murray was here for his visit. They knew they wanted to win.

Coach Kelly on Miles Austin's release: We really liked Steven Means when he worked out with us in the past. Didn't need 7 receivers.

@JClarkCSN

Chip says Ryan Mathews is most explosive RB they have. #Eagles

CVy79_CWsAA_wiT.jpg

Chip says he hopes to have Ryan Mathews back Sunday. Ryan expects to be back. Practicing again today. #Eagles

CVy9GEZW4AECt0o.jpg

@kracze

Bennie Logan sitting out practice. Rowe and Johnson have returned. How much they do we will know later when #Eagles release injury report

@ChrisBrownBills

John Miller out here for the first time since New England week. Stretching. We'll see if he can do anything. #Bills

Seantrel Henderson working with first unit. Encouraging sign here Wednesday. We'll know after practice of he's a full participant. #Bills

Looks like John Miller is just starting to work his way back. Moving gingerly on recovering ankle. #Bills

@SalSports

Nigel Bradham in fieldhouse testing his ankle. Aaron Williams and a trainer with him.

Ron Brooks off to side not practicing. Just spoke to Bud Carpenter. Left game Sunday with shoulder injury.

Seantrel Henderson lines up with first team offense.

I don't see LB Tony Steward out here. Left game Sunday with back issue.

@MatthewFairburn

No Nigel Bradham, Ron Brooks or Stephon Gilmore today. Tony Steward also not practicing. #Bills

Seantrel Henderson just took a snap at right guard with Cordy Glenn playing right tackle. A little work with the unbalanced line.

5 Things: Eagles Know The Forecast

The Eagles returned to practice on Tuesday and following the training session most of the questions were about the return of running back LeSean McCoy. In 5 Things to Know Today, I'll look at both sides of what turned out to be just one of two big trades back on the first day of the league year in March.

@EaglesInsider

Today's Read-Option offers a different spin on LeSean McCoy's return to Philadelphia: http://phieagl.es/1maOKAf

CVzOh3gWUAAxzpK.jpg

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Wednesday practice report... John Miller in, Nigel Bradham out http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/12/09/wednesday-practice-report-miller-in-bradham-out/

I gotta say that I love this stuff. When the bills had ask mularkey and ask tom donahoe programs, I used to submit questions. Both of them answered At least one question of mine!!

Did you win a Tim Hortons prize pack? What did it consist of?