Trump Alone at the Top

It is approximately 1 page back you old bastard. Seeing as you have almost 37000 posts you surely know how this works. Andyes, I covered everyone running in my list.

You are NOT important enough here to search back a page for your thoughts. You idiot.

Actually who is going to be President for the next 4-8 years is a minor concern to me compared to the millennials taking over. :doh:

Yes ...the millenials will surely screw up what their predessors have so carefully crafted..

My college kids and their friends seem to have their heads on pretty straight...not too worried.

Edited by baskin

And you are NOT important enough here to be calling people idiots. You idiot.

I always enjoy it when people respond to me calling them an idiot with "Oh yeah? Well I'm going to prove you're RIGHT!"

Please...tell us more.

Yes ...the millenials will surely screw up what their predessors have so carefully crafted..

You artfully !@#$ed up that word. Really, it took me a few moments to figure out exactly what you did.

I always enjoy it when people respond to me calling them an idiot with "Oh yeah? Well I'm going to prove you're RIGHT!"

Please...tell us more.

You artfully !@#$ed up that word. Really, it took me a few moments to figure out exactly what you did.

I always enjoy it when toothless old bastards strut around like a rooster espousing their righteousness.

Righteousness? I'm righteous because you're an idiot? You don't know what "righteousness" is, do you?

Your opinion is that I am an idiot. As if your opinion means jack. You can try and distort what I am saying til the cows come home. We get it, Tom is always right. If you don't agree with Tom, you are an idiot. Are you sure you don't work at CBS?

Your opinion is that I am an idiot. As if your opinion means jack. You can try and distort what I am saying til the cows come home. We get it, Tom is always right. If you don't agree with Tom, you are an idiot. Are you sure you don't work at CBS?

No, it's possible agree with me and still be an idiot. Happens all the time. Maybe someday it'll happen to you - you'll say something I happen to agree with, but you'll still be an idiot.

And where am I distorting anything you say? It's nonsense like that that makes you an idiot, you idiot.

It is approximately 1 page back you old bastard. Seeing as you have almost 37000 posts you surely know how this works. Andyes, I covered everyone running in my list.

You obviously have me confused with someone who cares enough about any of the idiots here to learn how to search for anything they've posted.

You are NOT important enough here to search back a page for your thoughts. You idiot.

Sorry I was too quick to reply to his post. I should have known you'd have covered this.

Actually who is going to be President for the next 4-8 years is a minor concern to me compared to the millennials taking over. :doh:

The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

You know another name for Millenial is:

Echo Boomer

Well, you can probably figure out why.

"A member of Generation Y, born in the 1980s or 1990s; a Millennial. Origin of echo boomer Expand. so called because many are children ('echos') of baby boomers, and the birthrate also increased in the 1980s and 1990s."

The Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

You know another name for Millenial is:

Echo Boomer

Well, you can probably figure out why.

"A member of Generation Y, born in the 1980s or 1990s; a Millennial. Origin of echo boomer Expand. so called because many are children ('echos') of baby boomers, and the birthrate also increased in the 1980s and 1990s."

Yup I blame the weenie millennials on how their parents raised them.

You obviously have me confused with someone who cares enough about any of the idiots here to learn how to search for anything they've posted.

Sorry I was too quick to reply to his post. I should have known you'd have covered this.

Been a while since I clubbed a baby seal. Felt good.

I don't see how your private conversations with the ladies are relevant to this discussion.

He wasn't referring to conversations as going to be over in a flash but lips were sure to be part of what was involved.

:lol: Walked right into that one, didn't I? :beer:

Though, the joke I was going for was that it'll be over in this kind of flash...

50debba8c82ad07e9c314b04e60f6b46.gif

My college kids and their friends seem to have their heads on pretty straight...not too worried.

I have a feeling your kids and their friends are the exception not the rule. These weenies are getting out of hand.

From another thread:

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/left-wing-berkeley-protesters-demand-spaces-of-color-harass-white-students-trying-to-pass/

Been a while since I clubbed a baby seal. Felt good.

Puhlease. Unless you call that little flap of skin dangling between your legs "a baby seal", the only clubbing you have done probably took place at your local AARP meeting. Keep your sick feelings to yourself, pervert.

You old bastards stick together eh?