Trump Alone at the Top

Hilarious lybob.

I keep getting whining from you and other lefties about the articles that I post,

and then Keith Olbermann, the failed king of the ranting libs, is offered up as a counterpoint in the Trump thread.

Fine for entertainment value, but certainly not for any truth.

Hilarious lybob.

I keep getting whining from you and other lefties about the articles that I post,

and then Keith Olbermann, the failed king of the ranting libs, is offered up as a counterpoint in the Trump thread.

Fine for entertainment value, but certainly not for any truth.

Find one post where I whine about your posts.......... righties are the kings of projection

Find one post where I whine about your posts.......... righties are the kings of projection

HAHA, you posted an Olbermann rant. Indicative of your intelligence. lyrbob, you've always been an idiot, but while we're at it, just what is your expertise in the real estate and mortgage industries?

"The birther movement" was a hallucination.

Media are disoriented because Trump made it go away..............................

2008 Obama: McCain is risky and erratic

2012 Obama: Romney killed a woman w/ cancer

2016 Obama: Why can't Trump be like Mitt or McCain.................. :lol:

The left is more outraged about Trump calling the NYC bombing a "bombing"............... than the actual bombing.

According to Egyptian news media President Fattah al-Sisi will meet republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for the first time during his visit to New York for a scheduled U.N. General Assembly meeting.

EGYPT – President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi is expected to meet US republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on the sidelines of his visit to New York, state news agency MENA reported.

Al-Sisi will arrive in New York on Sunday afternoon to attend the 71st debate of the United Nations (UN) general assembly.

Edited by B-Man

H1qUtJzN_normal.jpg The Hill

@thehill

JUST IN: Trump: Racial profiling may be necessary http://hill.cm/qkbGhpV

Except (of course) he didn't say "RACIAL".....the media just decided to add it.....................but it is NOT the 70's and 80's anymore...everyone caught their 'error"

the media has sunk to the level of simply making things up about Donald Trump. The Hill did it again today

when you add a word, it isn't editing anymore. It is lying.

I think the fatal blow to Hillary's campaign will be that Donald Trump simply out hustled her in the last 90 days. The Clintons never faced an opponent that has the energy and drive of Trump.

Bush, Dole and McCain took days off and took it easy, letting surrogates do the work. Romney let his foot off the gas around this time in 2012. People saw less of him and more of other people they don't care about.

She does one event a day - he does three in three different cities. I don't think she's got the health to change that either.

Except (of course) he didn't say "RACIAL".....the media just decided to add it.....................but it is NOT the 70's and 80's anymore...everyone caught their 'error"

the media has sunk to the level of simply making things up about Donald Trump. The Hill did it again today

when you add a word, it isn't editing anymore. It is lying.

I agree with many of your posts, but there is no need to use so much space in every post. It's a space hogging, and ridiculous. Trying to dominate every page.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I think the fatal blow to Hillary's campaign will be that Donald Trump simply out hustled her in the last 90 days. The Clintons never faced an opponent that has the energy and drive of Trump.

Bush, Dole and McCain took days off and took it easy, letting surrogates do the work. Romney let his foot off the gas around this time in 2012. People saw less of him and more of other people they don't care about.

She does one event a day - he does three in three different cities. I don't think she's got the health to change that either.

He's doing the ole rope-a-dope.

Throw a lazy punch, curl up into a ball, make her respond, tire her out.

And this on top of regular news cycle events that she needs to deal with.

She doesn't seem likely to make it. You're going to see a spring pop out of her neck and steam coming from her ears.

Edited by snafu

Romney let his foot off the gas around this time in 2012. People saw less of him and more of other people they don't care about.

You also have to remember that this was also the time when everyone started to realize that the WH and State Department lied to everyone about Benghazi being caused by a Youtube video. It went on for weeks after 9/11. I seem to recall Romney tweeting something that night after we found out the WH and Clinton left four Americans for dead, and the media turned on Romney universally and immediately.

At that point, the media did not care about four dead but rather about providing cover for Obama by extending his story in spite of overwhelming evidence of their lies. It was more important to track down the guy who created the video and have him arrested.

You have to figure Clinton and Obama right now are crapping the bed thinking about what attack might happen between now and the election.

Edited by LABillzFan