Trump Alone at the Top

You can speak for me - that's exactly how I feel about it, especially given the examples you cite. The only reason I don't bemoan media bias more frequently is because I'd just be saying the exact same thing others already are.

Ask anyone you know who works for the federal government what would happen to them if they did even a third of things Hillary has been investigated for, and they'll all have the same one-word answer: "Jail."

I won't speak for others, but I bring it up quite a bit because if the media would actually cover what was happening with Hillary, she'd be in jail. Every other day some other embarrassing stunt gets revealed, and everyone pretty much ignores it.

The head of the FBI spends 30 minutes talking about all the things she did illegally, and even went so far as to explain that if this were anyone else, they'd be going to jail, and the collective media gives a big shrug of the shoulders and it's back to talking about Donald Trump's steaks.

So yeah, I obsess with it a bit. The death of the media is pretty important as it is supposed to be the watchdog, not the cheerleading squad.

The number of people online sadly opining about the loss of an audio jack is embarrassing. CNN had some guy write an editorial about how not having earbug wires hanging from his ears means people will want to talk to him during the world day.

This 100%

Ask anyone you know who works for the federal government what would happen to them if they did even a third of things Hillary has been investigated for, and they'll all have the same one-word answer: "Jail."

I know, right! http://www.marketwatch.com/story/all-the-terrible-things-hillary-clinton-has-done-in-one-big-list-2016-02-04?mod=mw_share_facebook

Edited by George

LOL...........hilarious

Gee the author of that "hard hitting" article is listed as Liz Goodwin, Yahoo's Senior National Affairs Reporter

Here's a link to her current article's...........

http://liz-goodwin.tumblr.com/

Let's see if you can see what they all have in common ?

I'd better just tell you George, they all appear to be Clinton Campaign dictation.................. :lol:

Edited by B-Man

The number of people online sadly opining about the loss of an audio jack is embarrassing. CNN had some guy write an editorial about how not having earbug wires hanging from his ears means people will want to talk to him during the world day.

They interviewed a guy on the street this morning. He said "I'm an apple guy. I love their products but geez stop making changes. Leave it as it is." Ummm if you don't buy the new phone guess what ya dummy? There are no changes. :wallbash:

LOL...........hilarious

Gee the author of that "hard hitting" article is listed as Liz Goodwin, Yahoo's Senior National Affairs Reporter

Here's a link to her current article's...........

http://liz-goodwin.tumblr.com/

Let's see if you can see what they all have in common ?

I'd better just tell you George, they all appear to be Clinton Campaign dictation.................. :lol:

Hello Pot...

That's a really lame response coming from you...

Go back to your jungle.

Ursula and Andrea say hi...

They interviewed a guy on the street this morning. He said "I'm an apple guy. I love their products but geez stop making changes. Leave it as it is." Ummm if you don't buy the new phone guess what ya dummy? There are no changes. :wallbash:

Nobody owns Apple products. If you read their EULA, they're actually licensing it to you. Technically, they still own it...which is why they can do **** like push music to your phone that you don't want.

The ridiculous thing to me is that Apple fanboys are generally Apple fanboys because they like to be on the cutting edge of new apps and media collaboration, etc.

They'll stand in lines for hours and days, and pay hundreds upon hundreds of dollars just to have the latest gadget.

But suggest they need to spend 50 bucks on a decent set of Jabra BT headphones is suddenly an inconvenience.

I don't like Apple products for the same reason I don't like Democrats; because their biggest fanboys are annoying, thoughtless idiots.

I'm watching this thing on NBC with Trump and Hillary, and I have a little bit of very good, free, undeniable advice for the RNC: forget the WH and do everything you can to stack the House and Senate.

Everything.

It's our only hope because one of these idiots is going to win, and the best you can hope for right now is to have the cards stacked in your favor to stop both of them.

Nobody owns Apple products. If you read their EULA, they're actually licensing it to you. Technically, they still own it...which is why they can do **** like push music to your phone that you don't want.

Nice try Tom, but you can't explain away all those gigabytes of Tom Petty songs on your iPhone

The ridiculous thing to me is that Apple fanboys are generally Apple fanboys because they like to be on the cutting edge of new apps and media collaboration, etc.

Except that Apple is no longer cutting edge.