Trump Alone at the Top

No he doesn't. I probably have a better track record than him.

Do you have any idea what it takes to get a small development project to fruition, let alone a large one? Temperment and potty mouth aside, he has many major career accomplishments. I might also add that it would appear that he's done a damn good job in raising his offspring.

Do you have any idea what it takes to get a small development project to fruition, let alone a large one? Temperment and potty mouth aside, he has many major career accomplishments. I might also add that it would appear that he's done a damn good job in raising his offspring.

Yes I do.

Yes I do.

So, you have a better track record than Trump? In order to convince anyone of anything you'll need to show us your bona fides. I've worked for many years in the real estate and development field getting projects to the groundbreaking stage. I know the hurdles and mine were relatively small projects compared to Trump's projects. Trust me, he is a capable person.

So, you have a better track record than Trump? In order to convince anyone of anything you'll need to show us your bona fides. I've worked for many years in the real estate and development field getting projects to the groundbreaking stage. I know the hurdles and mine were relatively small projects compared to Trump's projects. Trust me, he is a capable person.

Capable of what? Talking out of his ass?

Good luck with that.

Delusional not to buy what the media sells? The media is controlled and coordinated to defeat Trump on the behalf of the single party system we have now. How do I know it's not just another delusion? Because every morning on my start up page I see something negative about Trump on my Google feed. Like this morning they are pushing some 3rd party schmuck to siphon votes away from Trump. Yesterday it was something else. And the day before that something else. Pay no mind that former Google ceo Schmidt now works for Barry and some other 250 former Google employees now work for the dems in some capacity or the other. More delusions yes? Anyway, Google is just one . USA Today all the MSM sing the same old coordinated tune. Like Trumps "dark" acceptance speech described the same way on every msm outlet. More examples of course but hard to explain to people that have been programmed from birth to listen to scripted news and culture.

The media doesn't feed Trump his stupidity. He brings that all on his own.

Actually I do, and based on that trump is not as successful as he claims to be.

You rate trump compared you an average Joe

I compare him to his supposed real estate peers in NYC, and if I start in the early 80s from when he built the Grand Hyatt to where he is now, he is a failure. Looking at the properties that he's been involved with, his real estate empire alone should be worth well over $20 billion, not $2 billion. But he managed to get kicked out of most high profile properties.

And it shouldn't surprise anyone that trump failed in real estate development in the same way he's screwing up the election. He can't help being trump, running his mouth, alienating supporters and burning bridges.

There's a big reason that he's not doing real estate development anymore. It's not because he now avoids risk. It's because nobody wants to work with him.

Edited by GG

I compare him to his supposed real estate peers in NYC, and if I start in the early 80s from when he built the Grand Hyatt to where he is now, he is a failure. Looking at the properties that he's been involved with, his real estate empire alone should be worth well over $20 billion, not $2 billion. But he managed to get kicked out of most high profile properties.

And it shouldn't surprise anyone that trump failed in real estate development in the same way he's screwing up the election. He can't help being trump, running his mouth, alienating supporters and burning bridges.

There's a big reason that he's not doing real estate development anymore. It's not because he now avoids risk. It's because nobody wants to work with him.

It's not a good sign when only your children can testify to your character.

We are witnessing the evolution of the pure politician... The pinnacle! Even Hillary is showing some quarter?

Trump is the ultimate politician, hands down! Even better than Slick Billary

He's got 'em all beat w/the spin! The irony is even lost on him.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9859190

"Secondly, it characterizes the term as, a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

While the billionaire and Republican Partys presumptive nominee, Donald Trump, is right to say that hes not a politician in the traditional sense of the word, which would meet Googles first definition, he does however superbly encapsulate Googles second definition of the term..."

Let's add that more than half his net worth is nothing more than his name.

Again...successful marketer. Not businessman.

In all fairness, many successful marketers are also successful businessmen. Just don't call yourself a successful real estate developer when you're not.

I'm not here to defend Trump but is he not finishing the DC post office rehab? Pretty big project in a neighborhood where you would think he would be shut out as you said. It's easy to armchair QB what he coulda and shoulda done but he has certainly built a nice business that employs a lot of people and yes he's done some deals that haven't turnout out well. If we look close at almost any successful organization we will find failures. Many have tried and failed in every industry. He's still experiencing success in business over 4 decades.

It's just that most would have preferred he didn't enter politics.

Let's add that more than half his net worth is nothing more than his name.

Branding is critical in any retail business and brands are mostly developed due to customer experience. I've been in one of his NY properties and his Chicago property. Very nice establishments with great service. You come away impressed.

I'm not here to defend Trump but is he not finishing the DC post office rehab? Pretty big project in a neighborhood where you would think he would be shut out as you said. It's easy to armchair QB what he coulda and shoulda done but he has certainly built a nice business that employs a lot of people and yes he's done some deals that haven't turnout out well. If we look close at almost any successful organization we will find failures. Many have tried and failed in every industry. He's still experiencing success in business over 4 decades.

It's just that most would have preferred he didn't enter politics.

Branding is critical in any retail business and brands are mostly developed due to customer experience. I've been in one of his NY properties and his Chicago property. Very nice establishments with great service. You come away impressed.

Have you been in HIS properties, or have you been in properties with his name on them?

No not really. In essence he is right on the money. I only wish he would elaborate more. ISIS aka Al Qaeda or whatever name they are this year is basically a proxy army for the Saudis and the west. The US is no stranger to creating, training, funding various terrorist outfits. Hell Bin Laden was basically CIA. Why? Probably to maintain tension with those evil russkies to further propagate the military industrial complex. Maybe it's to keep them fugged up over there so it's easier to control the oil. Not exactly sure. Anyway almost everyone on this board has such a hard on for the Donald no amount of insight will change minds. Here is a pretty good article if you care to read it. But my guess is that "The source will be no good" or "it is just another wild conspiracy theory or something.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

Edited by Dante