Trump Alone at the Top

he's spot on us about this. Especially from Europeans I hear continual slamming of US over being imperialist and biggest supporters of terror, blah blah.... YET they also B word and moan about any theater in the world US isn't seen as intervening, even where the conflict is entirely regional.....

Donald Trump said the U.S. should rethink its involvement in NATO because the defense alliance costs too much money.
In remarks to CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Trump said the U.S. pays a disproportionate amount to NATO to ensure the security of allies.
"Frankly, they have to put up more money," he said. "We are paying disproportionately. It's too much, and frankly it's a different world than it was when we originally conceived of the idea."
Edited by truth on hold

he's spot on us about this. Especially from Europeans I hear continual slamming of US over being imperialist and biggest supporters of terror, blah blah.... YET they also B word and moan about any theater in the world US isn't seen as intervening, even where the conflict is entirely regional.....

Donald Trump said the U.S. should rethink its involvement in NATO because the defense alliance costs too much money.
In remarks to CNN's Wolf Blitzer, Trump said the U.S. pays a disproportionate amount to NATO to ensure the security of allies.
"Frankly, they have to put up more money," he said. "We are paying disproportionately. It's too much, and frankly it's a different world than it was when we originally conceived of the idea."

This is one thing I actually agree with Herr Trump on. The euro-effeminates need to pay their share, so do Japan and Korea. Bring our forces back to the US, cut the defense budget, and use our armed forces to control our problem with Mexico.

This is one thing I actually agree with Herr Trump on. The euro-effeminates need to pay their share, so do Japan and Korea. Bring our forces back to the US, cut the defense budget, and use our armed forces to control our problem with Mexico.

South Korea does. They're actually more than capable of defending against a DPRK attack, the US presence is more a political statement than one of military need.

Listen up, Trumpettes...it's time you start getting your heads wrapped around the guy you're going nuts for.

Here are two back-to-back retweets from the man who wants to lead the free world.

Is this really who you identify with? Is this who you are?

CeSbCvOWEAEBW4c.jpg

Listen up, Trumpettes...it's time you start getting your heads wrapped around the guy you're going nuts for.

Here are two back-to-back retweets from the man who wants to lead the free world.

CeSbCvOWEAEBW4c.jpg

Let it go. Just let it burn. Like Clemenza said, every so often you need a war, gets rid of all the bad blood.

CeSbCvOWEAEBW4c.jpg

Lol first one is hysterical. Luv that guy!

Let it go. Just let it burn. Like Clemenza said, every so often you need a war, gets rid of all the bad blood.

I'm with this philosophy. I've never been so mortified to be an American. I've been pretty patriotic my whole life. But when our choices become Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton and Bernie !@#$ing Sanders, I think it's time to burn it all to the ground.

More anti Trump weirdness. "Safe space violated." lol . What's so fascinating about this race is being able to witness the lunatic left being all lunatic like and the establishment looking to keep their fraud jobs becoming unhinged. I'm actually being entertained now instead of annoyed. :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3506491/Emory-president-Students-scared-Trump-2016-chalk-signs.html#ixzz43pFm8YdN

Edited by Dante

CeSbCvOWEAEBW4c.jpg

I'm not a Trumpette and I was never going to/have voted for Trump, but this damages him in my book. A really bad look. The first one. Him retweeting morans doesn't matter.

Edited by FireChan

Actually, the first might be a retweet as well. I don't know, I'm not up on my Twit-speak.

Doesn't matter. His first response to a bad-taste ad by a pro-Cruz PAC was to directly attack Cruz's wife.

I'm with this philosophy. I've never been so mortified to be an American. I've been pretty patriotic my whole life. But when our choices become Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Hillary Clinton and Bernie !@#$ing Sanders, I think it's time to burn it all to the ground.

I think everyone is so used to listening to canned bullshite. When someone like Trump comes along and actually says what he thinks they have trouble dealing with it. We are so conditioned to buying the crap from people that are no better than used car salesmen. Worse yet they are all lawyers who are PAID to lie people. Heres the deal on Heidi. She wants a North American Union. She is controlled by the big banks. Ted Cruz wants the TPP. In short they are going to sell us out once again. If Cruz was what he says he is I would be full on board because I'm a conservative. He's a plant. A fake just like everyone else there. I agree. Burn it down. If Hillary gets in well that will just hasten the process. I just hope she doesn't decide to put gun owners and patriots in Fun Camps first.