Trump Alone at the Top

I'm not sure how to respond to this...

It appears that you've made it thru an entire post on your own thoughts.

But maybe I'm just misinterpreting your response. Cuz if Ozzy's nonsense is best left un-responded to, why did you feel the need to jump onto my response? Shouldn't you have just left me looking silly for responding to a nonsense post?

I'm challenging you right now to produce a single anti-Semitic post that I've made.

I'll Wait...

You're not very good at this.

I'm not sure how to respond to this... (That is obvious)

It appears that you've made it thru an entire post on your own thoughts.

But maybe I'm just misinterpreting your response. Cuz if Ozzy's nonsense is best left un-responded to, why did you feel the need to jump onto my response? Shouldn't you have just left me looking silly for responding to a nonsense post?

No.

Again........as it says in my response......"I was pointing out that Hillary's hilarious , desperation is important.."............It wasn't really about you.

This was the first that I had read about her obvious mistake (thanks for posting)

the fact that you thought it was a good thing just made it all the funnier.

Since everything you post appears to be sarcastic (or completely delusional) how would anyone know the difference?

So seeing you didn't think my post was sarcastic it was delusional. To take a page from your book I challenge you to point out any post of mine that is delusional to anyone other than you.

I'll wait......

You missed the best part...

Oh no I got the "best" part. I was commenting on part of your pose that shows how you suck at this.

You can see the panic starting to settle into the LIAR camp. With The Donald no longer submarining his campaign and more bad news about her email server, the CF and her time at the SD coming on a seemingly weekly basis, the more she needs to be out there. The irony there is that she's now submarining her own campaign, and the more she campaigns, the more people realize why they don't like her in the first place.

Edited by Doc

No.

Again........as it says in my response......"I was pointing out that Hillary's hilarious , desperation is important.."............It wasn't really about you.

This was the first that I had read about her obvious mistake (thanks for posting)

the fact that you thought it was a good thing just made it all the funnier.

I realize that your narrow interpretation of what you read doesn't allow for any form of individual thought but isn't it possible, just barely possible, that racist nonsense like Ozzy's post goes a long way towards proving the point Hillary was making in the article I posted?

So seeing you didn't think my post was sarcastic it was delusional. To take a page from your book I challenge you to point out any post of mine that is delusional to anyone other than you.

I'll wait......

Oh no I got the "best" part. I was commenting on part of your pose that shows how you suck at this.

You're not very good at this.

Case Closed.

I realize that your narrow interpretation of what you read doesn't allow for any form of individual thought but isn't it possible, just barely possible, that racist nonsense like Ozzy's post goes a long way towards proving the point Hillary was making in the article I posted?

Case Closed.

Sadly..................Jim seems to be correct........you are not very good at this....................as the childish "case closed" confirms

You appear to make the same mistake that you accuse others of (a liberal trait)

Ozy's posts do not validate any part of Hillary's "basket of deplorables" nonsense, which insults half of the country........................That is..............unless you apply a narrow interpretation and don't use your individual thought..............as you appear to have done.

Case Closed.

You were much better at more skilled at bashing Jews than just discussing politics.

Actually, nothing I wrote in that post was racist. I AM a racist and HAVE made racist posts, but one of the problems you lefties have is calling everyone and everything racist such that the label is starting to lose its power and hold over whites.

Anyway, the alt-right faction of Trump's support is nowhere even close to half right now. We're still pretty fringy but trying to change that. The person who is helping us increase our numbers the most is Hillary.

Anyway, the alt-right faction of Trump's support is nowhere even close to half right now. We're still pretty fringy but trying to change that. The person who is helping us increase our numbers the most is Hillary.

I thought I saw that in a headline somewhere: Hillary Unites Cucksuckers!

Here's the full image:

dallas-trump-rally.jpg

I'm surprised I didn't hear about it when they moved the American Airlines Center from Dallas to Pensacola.

Hey if MSNBC can take a picture of a black man with an AR15 at a Tea Party rally, crop out his exposed skin, and post the picture inferring Racism© at Tea Party rallies; then the Trumpets can pretend Pensacola is in Texas