Trump Alone at the Top

You are a simpleton, that's all I know. Its obvious,, because You can't make any serious arguments. You cant

How original - gee, you really told me, didn't you?

Do you even understand what irony is?

He wouldn't recognize irony if it came up and hit him in the face with a shovel.

The high priest positions have been filled. But you make a good concubine for gator. Bear him an heir.

You know, I didn't think I'd like this metaphor at first. But I'm slowly becoming a fan of your work.

He wouldn't recognize irony if it came up and hit him in the face with a shovel.

"Being hit in the face with a shovel" is likely his definition of irony. It would be completely consistent with his misunderstanding of "obfuscation."

Hey hey hey, I owned a couple Pinto's and my Mom had a Pinto wagon so use another model next time please. Yugo or Chevette are better choices.

It's a Nazi reference, not a Pinto reference, you dumbass.

Edited by DC Tom

You like making up crap that I'm a paid poster? Yup, that is a waste, but look at the two idiots taking it serious, so...

Was it in petro dollars? :lol:

I never once claimed that. It's not that I think it unlikely that you could have fallen into your dream job, but I don't see you as capable of finding a way to get paid for being a dumbass.

I never once claimed that. It's not that I think it unlikely that you could have fallen into your dream job, but I don't see you as capable of finding a way to get paid for being a dumbass.

That pretty much nails it - he's too stupid to be a dumbass. :lol:

You know, I didn't think I'd like this metaphor at first. But I'm slowly becoming a fan of your work.

My own posts on the topic contribute to the problem.

So blow me.

And,

I'm a moron .

Edited by Observer

You and I have to get together for a drink or two. I'm WNY and you are Tejas. How about Erie, PA as a meeting place? :w00t:

Next time I'm in WNY we'll catch a Bills game. :beer:

Dumb and dumber get drunk

Projecting again, I see.

62% of white baby boomers want a smaller role for government? Lol, except for their social security and Medicare, let the rest eat cake!

Why would we want a cut in something we've contributed to all our lives? You trot out this tired lame point over and over as if it's some huge win for you.

62% of white baby boomers want a smaller role for government? Lol, except for their social security and Medicare, let the rest eat cake!

You don't understand that "smaller government" and "no government" aren't the same thing, do you?