What Should the Bills Address with 3 Open Roster Spaces?

26CornerBlitz

Doesn't matter. Nothing will change until the Pegulas sell the team.

(Read that in the shout box last night.)

That is just awesome.

We can't say Terry and Kim are cheap....Terry and Kim were easily influenced by someone who should be working a used car lot -- as most of us, including me, were....On the positive side, I think Rex is our best path to a #1 overall pick...just make it in a year where there is a QB worth drafting with the pick.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we sure suspension is served? does he not have to be on an active roster for that to happen?

That's the way I remembered it. I can't find him on any 'active' lists for suspensions and here is article from September (seemingly) stating what I did. I guess I'm not 100% sure.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000524270/article/brandon-spikes-facing-fourweek-suspension

i see the game day shoutbox still needs padded walls and straitjackets

You should have seen the reaction when I suggested that pillorying the Pegulas for failing to win a Superbowl in less than a season of play was perhaps taking the narcissistic need for instant gratification to unforeseen and quite possibly unrealistic heights. We're beyond padded walls and safely in to thorazine territory now.

Wow. Even if the deadline had not passed, it is time to wake up from lala land and come back to reality.

Uh...did you note the poster?

trade deadline passed Nov 3rd. All they can do is sign street FAs or PS guy

Time to think outside the bun Yolo. So what if we get fined? We'll take The League to court. Silly rules are made to be ignored. [/#bradycheatsbillycheatskraftcheats]

Wow. Even if the deadline had not passed, it is time to wake up from lala land and come back to reality.

If it is before September first then the NFL can try all they want to stop it but DOJ slapping them with restraint of trade would be bad PR and their record in court isn't exactly great.

Cedric Reed is still on the PS - he could get a shot this week I think with Carrington out.

Haven't seen any workouts reported yet but Tuesday is usually the day.

It would be very odd that they are waiting for today's workouts to field the replacements considering they made the roster moves yesterday. My guess is that the replacements are already in Orchard Park.

It would be very odd that they are waiting for today's workouts to field the replacements considering they made the roster moves yesterday. My guess is that the replacements are already in Orchard Park.

they aren't waiting to work out guys who will play in place of Carrington and Bradham Sunday. They need to replace the guys who are promoted from the PS or to fill in depth behind those guys. They already announced Steward is replacing Bradham.