Lack of Respect for Pegula(s)?

Do you think the reason the Bills have been getting so many blatently bad calls against us the past few years is because of lack of respect for the Pegulas? I know they're always talked about as nice people, and respected buisnesmen, and mabye even by their fellow owners they are.

But from a competetive level, look what was happening when they took over the Bills. One of the most obvious tank jobs in sports history was in full operation. What kind of a message does that send to the NFL?

Don't get me wrong, I love Eichel, and was pro tank, but not everybody views it that way. But others look at it as a lack of integrity for the game, or for sports in general. And every sports official, at least the respectable ones (who are admittedly few and far between now a days), is all about integrity and upholding that integrity. When that's whats going on in the Pegula Sports and Entertainment company as a whole, no wonder refs have no respect for us.

Just a thought.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Look across the field to the other sideline last night and tell me what level of integrity you see?

They cheated yes. And I hate them for it. But the lowest possible form of lack of integrity, in a lot of eyes atleast, is intentially losing. Why do you think guys like Pete Rose, or the 1919 White Sox are still bared from the Hall of fame?

I'm not doubting that. But you can't tell me it hasn't been even more painfully obvious the past year or two.

Yes I can. Do you remember playing the Dolphins in the 70s? Same thing....we got screwed by refs in many of those games....(plus we sucked many of those years)

Each of the 31 other NFL owners instantly, and for no reason, had their franchises worth approximately $300-400m more than it had been worth solely because the Pegulas decided to overpay for the Bills that much. I'm sure they hate the Pegulas for it.

I'm not saying the owners are doing this, or anybody in NFL at an executive level. I'm saying this is an unspoken thing amongst the officials.

I'm not saying the owners are doing this, or anybody in NFL at an executive level. I'm saying this is an unspoken thing amongst the officials.

If I believe anything it's that Kraft tells his lapdog Dean Blandino to ride the Bills hard to let Terry & Kim know who really runs the league.

Why would the NFL officials hate the Pegulas for losing in hockey, especially when most of the people following hockey totally understood the tank and approved?

Shula was on the competition committee in those days it was an definite advantage.

I remember them all too well

If it's unspoken how do you know about it?

Why would the NFL officials hate the Pegulas for losing in hockey, especially when most of the people following hockey totally understood the tank and approved?

Owners, GMs, Anylists, Even some coaches and players, approved. But from the view of a sports official, who's job is to keep the game clean, that's one of the worst things you can do, no matter how it helps your team in the long run.

I remember them all too well

If it's unspoken how do you know about it?

It's just a theory.

Owners, GMs, Anylists, Even some coaches and players, approved. But from the view of a sports official, who's job is to keep the game clean, that's one of the worst things you can do, no matter how it helps your team in the long run.

It's just a theory.

That's not what you said.

Do you think the reason the Bills have been getting so many blatently bad calls against us the past few years is because of lack of respect for the Pegulas? I know they're always talked about as nice people, and respected buisnesmen, and mabye even by their fellow owners they are.

But from a competetive level, look what was happening when they took over the Bills. One of the most obvious tank jobs in sports history was in full operation. What kind of a message does that send to the NFL?

Don't get me wrong, I love Eichel, and was pro tank, but not everybody views it that way. But others look at it as a lack of integrity for the game, or for sports in general. And every sports official, at least the respectable ones (who are admittedly few and far between now a days), is all about integrity and upholding that integrity. When that's whats going on in the Pegula Sports and Entertainment company as a whole, no wonder refs have no respect for us.

Just a thought.

That's not what you said.

So I suppose Spygate, etc. is just peachy with these people?

The Pegula's have re-evaulated talent and restructured contracts to one year. Among that being Mario and Kyle Williams. Which also included a talent agency reviewing the front office. Got a feeling Buffalo will come up a theme of like the job, not getting it done, oh, that's okay hang with the Browns and we get draft picks.