We are officially in AFC win-out mode (I think we are done)

Virgil

4-2 the rest of the way gets us in unless KC or Houston win out

Well not if KC goes 5-1. Then they are 10-6 to Buffalo's 9-7. We have to beat KC plus see them lose to one of the losing record teams they play (Raiders x2, Chargers, Ravens, Browns). Then they are 9-7 and we take the tiebreaker.

Also Houston winning out makes them a division winner and irrelevant for us, in which case we look at Indy.

If we beat KC and Houston it probably all takes care of itself, just need a little help with the Chiefs.

edit oh you meant winning out after we beat them maybe. Yeah you're right nevermind

Edited by Aaron

Well not if KC goes 5-1. Then they are 10-6 to Buffalo's 9-7. We have to beat KC plus see them lose to one of the losing record teams they play (Raiders x2, Chargers, Ravens, Browns). Then they are 9-7 and we take the tiebreaker.

Also Houston winning out makes them a division winner and irrelevant for us, in which case we look at Indy.

If we beat KC and Houston it probably all takes care of itself, just need a little help with the Chiefs.

edit oh you meant winning out after we beat them maybe. Yeah you're right nevermind

Right.

4-2 gets us in (assuming 2 of the 4 wins come against KC & Houston) unless KC wins out

Battered Buffalo Fan Syndrome. Symptoms are predicting and/or expecting negative outcomes in advance of the actual occurrence of an event.

I was watching the game with my Dad at the assisted living home he lives in last night. Absolutely knowing that just like mom and all the other great Bills fans up in the sky that he isn't going to see playoffs while he's on earth isn't BBFS. He looked at me after the tying field goal and with such great enthusiasm said "Wouldn't it be great if we won?" And then we quietly watched the game unfold and he went quiet. It's reality, but we keep watching.

Even with some dimensia he commented on how much better organized the Pats were. My dad always valued organization and working hard but smart. Sad to watch his demeanor when we are a long way from that. Even so, his words as I left were "Go Bills".

Cowards! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

For the Germans it was.

I was watching the game with my Dad at the assisted living home he lives in last night. Absolutely knowing that just like mom and all the other great Bills fans up in the sky that he isn't going to see playoffs while he's on earth isn't BBFS. He looked at me after the tying field goal and with such great enthusiasm said "Wouldn't it be great if we won?" And then we quietly watched the game unfold and he went quiet. It's reality, but we keep watching.

Even with some dimensia he commented on how much better organized the Pats were. My dad always valued organization and working hard but smart. Sad to watch his demeanor when we are a long way from that. Even so, his words as I left were "Go Bills".

Good on you Bro, for being with your Pops. GO BILLS! Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

very nice thoughts! :thumbsup: it does make you wonder when we bills fans, sabre fans, will ever catch a break..

The Steelers are a huge IF given their injuries. They are about as sure a bet as we are.

Steel Curtain plays Seattle in Seattle on Sunday.

Still a long way to go and the Cheaps are beatable, especially if our D plays like it did last night. Cheaps whooped up on the hapless Chargers last week. Big freakin' deal.

Steel Curtain plays Seattle in Seattle on Sunday.

Still a long way to go and the Cheaps are beatable, especially if our D plays like it did last night. Cheaps whooped up on the hapless Chargers last week. Big freakin' deal.

Steel Curtain? :lol: I'll bet the Seahawks would like to see Joe Greene on the field at his advanced age.

I don't care if Jim Kelly was qb'ing that game. We shouldn't have lost to that team. That's what I'm calling out

Blame EJ if it makes you feel better.

IF TT didn't throw 2 early INT's in week 2 vs the Putz who knows what might have happened. His comeback fell short too.

Don't you think that we should have beaten the Titans by a much larger margin?

Had the D played better we could have beaten the Bungles.

Should we have lost to the Giants?

Should we have lost to the Pats last night?