MNF Bills pats*** second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the Bills better win this game. Because I'm so pissed off at the officiating, I'm having real, serious chest pains right now. And if I'm going to die of a !@#$ing heart attack over this game, they better !@#$ing win it.

Sammy killed that drive.

Sometimes it seems to me that all Sammy wants to do is run through the ball...He rarely adjusts to a bad throw when he's on the run and that's how you get PI's all day in this league...His way of adjusting is reaching back...Which he has done a few times...But that's not going to work much in this league...He saw that ball early enough and just kept running...tried to reach back for it...Why? There's two defenders there...put the breaks on when you see it and try to draw the PI...

Watkins is such a pre-madana. If the ball isn't perfectly thrown he doesn't ever try for it.

That wasn't a perfect pass but every other #1 WR in te NfL fights back to the ball and at a minimum draws a PI penalty.

I know understand why they don't target him more. He isn't a good teammate

weak take - extremely lame. So Sammy's not a good teammate? who's your source BB insider?

And the word you were attempting to use it prima donna....