Phone # to the league office

Estelle Getty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They thank you for your concern and tell you that it's duly noted.

Like the picture. Can you imagine if Trump had ended up buying the Bills and now was running for president? Maybe he could've forced the NFL to only assign referees that are Bills fans to Buffalo/New England games.

I just called. By sheer luck, I got through to Mr. Goodell directly. I guess at the end of the day, everybody was leaving for the day and he happened to pick up the main line. Anyway, he said I made a lot of good points. He said he will personally make sure that the Bills get a ton of huge breaks in this game, just to even things out for all the grief we've had to put up with over the years. He also asked me to pass on his personal apology to all of us and that he loves us dearly and wishes us a wonderful holiday season.

Sweet guy. I'm glad I took the time. I think everything is gonna be just fine.

:thumbsup:

Not a troll acount. It is my job to make the more simple minded people more aware of what is happening right in front of their faces. History is a pretty good indication of what will happen tonight imo.

I predict we will see something even more fantastic in regards to the refs favoring the *pats than yolo could imagine in his wildest dream. Let's see what note you guys are singing at about 1145. Eventually you will be forced to wake up. And in regards to my other refs thread why dont you read my last one about the "will the refs let us win the game" and tell me where i was wrong. If you ask me my prediction was pretty scary as far as how accurate it was.

If this was back to the futre most of you would be Biff.

Not a troll acount. It is my job to make the more simple minded people more aware of what is happening right in front of their faces. History is a pretty good indication of what will happen tonight imo.

I predict we will see something even more fantastic in regards to the refs favoring the *pats than yolo could imagine in his wildest dream. Let's see what note you guys are singing at about 1145. Eventually you will be forced to wake up. And in regards to my other refs thread why dont you read my last one about the "will the refs let us win the game" and tell me where i was wrong. If you ask me my prediction was pretty scary as far as how accurate it was.

If this was back to the futre most of you would be Biff.

Yeah but you are dead. Explain that.

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packing right here. I've got four-eleven positrack out back. Seven-fifty double pumper. Edelbrock intake, bored over thirty, eleven to one pop up pistons. Turbo jet, three ninety horse power. We're talking some !@#$ing muscle.

I can see you and yolo come from the jeff dunham school of comedy

Actually, I can tell you for certain that you have absolutely no clue who either of us are, what we find funny, how we think, etc.

And no, I wasn't joking; I literally had an entire cow delivered today.

Damn it. I called, and got a $10k fine.

Did you start your conversation with "Hey, this is Jerry Hughes and I wanted to talk about that flag..." ?

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packing right here. I've got four-eleven positrack out back. Seven-fifty double pumper. Edelbrock intake, bored over thirty, eleven to one pop up pistons. Turbo jet, three ninety horse power. We're talking some !@#$ing muscle.

:D

The league office welcomes fan inquires.

Ahhhh, I was waiting for Roger to chime in - I feel better now. Pre-emptive strike on the potential conspiracy, done.

WHP or at the crank?

All the more reason to listen!

! true enough

I just called. By sheer luck, I got through to Mr. Goodell directly. I guess at the end of the day, everybody was leaving for the day and he happened to pick up the main line. Anyway, he said I made a lot of good points. He said he will personally make sure that the Bills get a ton of huge breaks in this game, just to even things out for all the grief we've had to put up with over the years. He also asked me to pass on his personal apology to all of us and that he loves us dearly and wishes us a wonderful holiday season.

Sweet guy. I'm glad I took the time. I think everything is gonna be just fine.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. its true. even one person can make a difference. We little folks , owe you :worthy:

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses."

-Plato

Imo

fitting ? perhaps, perhaps not.

But nice draw Leroi. pulled that one from deep in the well !