I can already see Tuesday mornings headline...

Meatplow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Buffalo Bills Suffer Heart-Breaking Loss in New England"

It'll probably go something like this:

- We have the lead through the first 3 quarters of the game

- It's not pretty but we run the ball well and TT hits some crucial passes

- Defense surprisingly plays lights outs for 45 minutes of football and then it begins to unravel in the 4th

- There are two very questionable calls that both go in New Englands favor and THAT ends up costing us the game

28 - 24 on a last minute desperation drive by Brady

God, I hate myself already...

sorry to repeat myself

OR when hell freezes over

Injuries decimated the Cheats

The Refs screwed the Cheats

Buffalo Cheated the Cheats

Exactly. Nothing worse than watching the whole game to midnight to witness failure. Then sleep is IMPOSSIBLE.

agreed 1000%

"Buffalo Bills Suffer Heart-Breaking Loss in New England"

It'll probably go something like this:

- We have the lead through the first 3 quarters of the game

- It's not pretty but we run the ball well and TT hits some crucial passes

- Defense surprisingly plays lights outs for 45 minutes of football and then it begins to unravel in the 4th

- There are two very questionable calls that both go in New Englands favor and THAT ends up costing us the game

28 - 24 on a last minute desperation drive by Brady

God, I hate myself already...

I hate you too. That's so !@#$ing accurate. I hate me.

I hate both of you... ;)

I'm being optimistic this week. Brady and company looked bad against the Giants on Sunday night. This is MNF, the Pats are banged up at the right spots, and are overlooking the lowly Bills. Bills have had more time to prepare (first time in forever) and will be ready for this one. I think it's going to be close. I'm siding with Blo this week. 34-31 Buffalo upsets the Pats. Gronk scores twice though.

My wife says the Bills are going to win and ordered me not to have any negative thoughts or yell at the TV tonight so I can't post anything bad. The way I look at it the Bills are playing with house money here. Win and or lose they have games aganst Houston, KC, and the Jets. Those are the games they need to win to make it to the playoffs. Throw in 3 NFC East non-conference games. Its possible they go 5-1 in those next 6 and finish 10-6 in a wildcard spot. Nothing to lose tonight, no pressure.

My wife says the Bills are going to win and ordered me not to have any negative thoughts or yell at the TV tonight so I can't post anything bad. The way I look at it the Bills are playing with house money here. Win and or lose they have games aganst Houston, KC, and the Jets. Those are the games they need to win to make it to the playoffs. Throw in 3 NFC East non-conference games. Its possible they go 5-1 in those next 6 and finish 10-6 in a wildcard spot. Nothing to lose tonight, no pressure.

Do you always do what your wife says?

Kraft, Belichick and the refs are probably sitting in a room smoking cigars and negotiating right now.

Kraft: "We'll need at least 11 penalties. Mix it up a bit. 2 personal fouls, 3 interference and maybe 4 holding and an illegal block or two. Jerry Hughes is a good target"

Belichick: "I agree"

Refs: "We can do only 8 penalties on them and we have to flag you for 3."

Kraft: "OK- that is fine. But their penalties need to be on crucial downs, hopefully 3rd and long, especially if the game is slipping away from us. You can call us for some illegal picks, but only on 2nd downs when it doesn't matter"

Refs: "Done"

Everyone chuckles in a cloud of smoke.

Kraft, Belichick and the refs are probably sitting in a room smoking cigars and negotiating right now.

Kraft: "We'll need at least 11 penalties. Mix it up a bit. 2 personal fouls, 3 interference and maybe 4 holding and an illegal block or two. Jerry Hughes is a good target"

Kraft: "OK- that is fine. But their penalties need to be on crucial downs, hopefully 3rd and long, especially if the game is slipping away from us. You can call us for some illegal picks, but only on 2nd downs when it doesn't matter"

Dang.

Who is your inside contact?

Doesn't get much more accurate than this.

Imo

I would rather that than a blow out

CBF

I disagree. It is easier to accept a blowout and find ways to justify it in my mind. Another agonizing, last second loss is much more painful. In a blowout, you don't get your hopes up only to have them crushed.

LOL.Excellent!

However, the Bills will win this game 24-23 on a last second field goal by Carpenter. Headline: BILLS SHOCK PATS AND REFS!

Personally, I see us playing a perfect first half and go up on them by 21. Then in the second half, with a chance to go up even more, we commit a critical turnover, and the Pats*** turn around and score, which leads to a snowballing series of second half failures until the Pats*** take the lead with less than two minutes left. Then, with one last chance, the Bills offense turns into the Three Stooges and can't get a single first down to lose it.

Whew, that feels better.