I can already see Tuesday mornings headline...

Meatplow

Boston Herald

Tuesday - November 24, 2015

PATRIOT FANS SWEAR VENGEANCE!!

922a3-islamic_rage.jpg

New England fans demonstrate on Beacon Street

the morning after NFL referees dared to over-turn a

late game-winning Patriots score, resulting in a

27-23 victory for the visiting Buffalo Bills.

FATWAHHHHHH

ALALALLALALALA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that the 3rd and 21 illegal contact penalty is coming. We just have to overcome it and not compound it with an additional 15 for unsportsmanlike conduct.

yeah and the questionable call will be on the opposite side of the field and have nothing to do with the play

I say just the opposite. The Pats get off to a decent start getting up by a couple of scores, but we fight back and take the game in the 4th quarter. A scramble by Taylor late gets us into position for the winning FG in the last minute of the game. Bills 27 Pats 24.

I say just the opposite. The Pats get off to a decent start getting up by a couple of scores, but we fight back and take the game in the 4th quarter. A scramble by Taylor late gets us into position for the winning FG in the last minute of the game. Bills 27 Pats 24.

Incorrect. The Billsy response would be that kick sailing wide right.

Kraft, Belichick and the refs are probably sitting in a room smoking cigars and negotiating right now.

Kraft: "We'll need at least 11 penalties. Mix it up a bit. 2 personal fouls, 3 interference and maybe 4 holding and an illegal block or two. Jerry Hughes is a good target"

Belichick: "I agree"

Refs: "We can do only 8 penalties on them and we have to flag you for 3."

Kraft: "OK- that is fine. But their penalties need to be on crucial downs, hopefully 3rd and long, especially if the game is slipping away from us. You can call us for some illegal picks, but only on 2nd downs when it doesn't matter"

Belichick: "I agree"

Refs: "Done"

Everyone chuckles in a cloud of smoke.

Sadly this is probably exactly what's is going on, you forgot about Vegas being on tele-conference though :D

Just for the record... I like your version better.

Rex's pre-game meeting with players:

-Colton, no need to dress tonight cuz we ain't punting.

-Ronald and Stephon..we need a big game tonight as we're rushing 6 or 7 every play.

-And seeing as how the refs are going to screw us with at least 15 bogus penalties anyway, lets make sure 10 of them are roughing the passer.

I see a Garoppolo v Osweiller showdown next week on SNF

because the Patriots have the division locked up and feel they want to give Brady a day off after a record-breaking performance tonight?

I hate to say it, but the Bills never seem to play well on prime time (except last week although that one almost got away from them) and making the game against the undefeated Pats who are looking to show the world they are dominating I would put more money on it being a blowout

Rex's pre-game meeting with players:

-Colton, no need to dress tonight cuz we ain't punting.

-Ronald and Stephon..we need a big game tonight as we're rushing 6 or 7 every play.

-And seeing as how the refs are going to screw us with at least 15 bogus penalties anyway, lets make sure 10 of them are roughing the passer.

Not bad : )

"Buffalo Bills Suffer Heart-Breaking Loss in New England"

It'll probably go something like this:

- We have the lead through the first 3 quarters of the game

- It's not pretty but we run the ball well and TT hits some crucial passes

- Defense surprisingly plays lights outs for 45 minutes of football and then it begins to unravel in the 4th

- There are two very questionable calls that both go in New Englands favor and THAT ends up costing us the game

28 - 24 on a last minute desperation drive by Brady

God, I hate myself already...

I hated reading this thread when you posted it yesterday, because I felt it was all likely. Pretty close. Not like we didn't see it coming...

I hated reading this thread when you posted it yesterday, because I felt it was all likely. Pretty close. Not like we didn't see it coming...

Trust me, you didn't hate reading it as much as I hated writing it. I wan't to see Buffalo restored to greatness. I'm tired of watching season after season end in December with nothing left but the hopes of a good draft, which ironically rarely happens because we always finish "average". However, until this team proves otherwise unfortunately, these kinds of losses are status quo.