Today's 1 PM Games Were Perfect...

The early games couldn't have gone any better for us in terms of the wild card race. Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders all lose which is huge especially this week with the Pats game looming. No expectations for our game tomorrow, but these results put even less pressure on the result; if we lose, this week was a wash and we haven't lost ground to these teams. To a lesser extent, Washington and Philly also looked terrible in their losses which should have us feeling more positive about our match ups against them.

As a side note, any nostalgic feelings I had left for Fitz are gone after his last two games. Between our game last week and today, he's thrown 3 INTs with less than 3 min left. Nice guy and had some great moments for us, but killing the Jets with those late turnovers now...

Time to root for the Chargers against the Chiefs! Go Bills!

We also needed colts to lose and Denver would have been a nice bonus. Not clear to me we wanted Texas over jets.

The colts aren't as big of a deal since we already have head to head over them.

The Denver game doesn't matter because it looks like they're gonna run away with the division.

We want the Texans over the Jets because it evens up their records and we still have a game against each of them.

We also needed colts to lose and Denver would have been a nice bonus. Woud have traded miamis win over either of them as they're too far behind us. Not clear to me we wanted Texas over jets.

Bills already have the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Colts. Houston's win today evened them up with the Colts in the AFC South with a matchup between the two coming up on 12/20. That division title is in play as long as the two teams remain within a game of each other, even if Luck returns.

The Colts just beat the Falcons so i wouldn't call it a swan dive, but I understand your point. Hasselback has more wins than Luck for the Colts this year. he may break down by the end of the year, but looks solid right now for a mediocre team. The Texans defense looks tough. All of a sudden, the Chiefs and Texans are looking tougher than before. They both have improved.

Conversely, the Eagles, and Redskins look bad. Who knows how the Cowboys will play by then. If they lose before week 16 1 or 2 more times, they are out of it. We'll play the Jets tough at home.

Say prayers guys. If ever we have a shot at the Pats it's tomorrow night with a healthy Bills team and a banged up Patriots team.

The colts aren't as big of a deal since we already have head to head over them.

The Denver game doesn't matter because it looks like they're gonna run away with the division.

We want the Texans over the Jets because it evens up their records and we still have a game against each of them.

Exactly. We want the division leaders to run away with it and beat everyone else.

This thread is not perfect. :lol:

Haha for sure...not sure what happened there

Just posted the same thing...we will retain the #6 seed no matter what happens Monday due to more conference wins and head to head versus Jets...

A KC loss would be really nice...2 big games after the NE game with KC and Houston...

The early games couldn't have gone any better for us in terms of the wild card race. Jets, Dolphins, and Raiders all lose which is huge especially this week with the Pats game looming. No expectations for our game tomorrow, but these results put even less pressure on the result; if we lose, this week was a wash and we haven't lost ground to these teams. To a lesser extent, Washington and Philly also looked terrible in their losses which should have us feeling more positive about our match ups against them.

As a side note, any nostalgic feelings I had left for Fitz are gone after his last two games. Between our game last week and today, he's thrown 3 INTs with less than 3 min left. Nice guy and had some great moments for us, but killing the Jets with those late turnovers now...

Time to root for the Chargers against the Chiefs! Go Bills!

I really think Fitz was concussed on the TD dive. Jets should have pulled him then. Glad for us that they didn't. :)

Would have liked to have seen Atlanta hang on and beat Indy. Outside possibility that Houston could win that division and leave Indy as wildcard competition. Otherwise, yes, 1:00 games worked well for us.

I agree, it would be nice to see someone distance themselves in that division via the others losing.

The NFC East is shaping up like the division with the 7-9 winner this year.

KC is looking like the Bills biggest road block to the 6 seed.

The Bills could lose in NE, win in KC and still be in the 6 position.

The other way around and KC would have it.

Those KC losses the last two years were killers for the Bills.

Would have liked to have seen Atlanta hang on and beat Indy. Outside possibility that Houston could win that division and leave Indy as wildcard competition. Otherwise, yes, 1:00 games worked well for us.

Houston has games against NO, BUF, NE, and their 3 division opponents left. Indy has TB, PIT, MIA, and the division. I could see a scenario where control of that division is realistically in play when the two meet on 12/20.