Refugee Crisis in the U. S. (?)

B-Man

On 4/4/2018 at 3:51 PM, Boyst62 said:

You keep sourcing John Oliver. Who the !@#$ is John Oliver?

He's a propagandist posing as a comedic talk show host. His specialty is making dishonest and idiotic rhetoric sound legitimate to the liberal ear by saying it with an accent.

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

He's a propagandist posing as a comedic talk show host. His specialty is making dishonest and idiotic rhetoric sound legitimate to the liberal ear by saying it with an accent.

What show is he on?

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Amazing what happens when you have a president in office who has a set of balls.

I'm just afraid that if violence breaks out, and someone is killed, or a child is separated from his "parents"..................they will try to blame Trump and the GOP.

Even though it is obviously being orchestrated.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm just afraid that if violence breaks out, and someone is killed, or a child is separated from his "parents"..................they will try to blame Trump and the GOP.

Yup. That's the hoped for outcome by the organizers, I'm sure. :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's the idea. These mass movements are designed to provoke. They want to orchestrate something similar to this:

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. That's the hoped for outcome by the organizers, I'm sure. :beer:

Timed for right before election day....Democrats always have an October (or a 'week before confirmation vote') surprise in reserve.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Juan is an idiot.

As a side note Juan Williams and Marie Harf on Fox are Pelosi/Waters level annoying.

Its like all democrats have constipation  24/7.

Edited by Albwan